PDA

View Full Version : I have a few Folders and fixed blades on stock...

Kevin Wilkins
06-06-05, 05:39 PM
Hello Britian!

I have two folders and a few fixed blade knives on stock for immediate delivery. Photos, Prices and other informations are on my website under:

http://www.wilkins-knives.com/stock_eng.html

If you have any questions, please drop me a line. Any readers of this forum who mention that they were directed to my site from this post will received free postage on purchases sent to addresses in England and Ireland.

Thanks for looking!
kvonp@snafu.de

KamSingh
06-06-05, 05:50 PM
The orange one is very nice!
But too expensive for me :(

Rogan-J
06-06-05, 06:15 PM
Stunning looking folders Kevin, I love the Firenza very very nice:biggthump:

kniv-per
06-06-05, 10:36 PM
Great looking knives.. to bad we can't have the folders in Denmark
kniv-per

Kevin Wilkins
07-06-05, 07:10 AM
There are several knifemakers who make and sell liner- and framelocking knives in Denmark. They dont seem to have any problems.

kniv-per
07-06-05, 09:59 AM
There are several knifemakers who make and sell liner- and framelocking knives in Denmark. They dont seem to have any problems.
Thanks for the info .. I know..
Liner- and framelock are not the problem...

They are all one-hand operated ....... The not legal in DK..
just for info
kniv-per

Kevin Wilkins
07-06-05, 11:06 AM
Well, the Danish Makers of these knives don't seem to have any problems openly making and selling the knives and they are all one hand opening knives. Ever heard of Jens Ansø? He makes excellent knives.

ANY knife may not be legal to carry on your person in many places around the world including England and the USA. I dont suggest anyone carry a knife without knowing the legal restrictions in their specific area.

tenbears10
07-06-05, 11:41 AM
Kevin they are very nice knives. I love the Firenza especially. If only I had €500. :rolleyes:

Stew
07-06-05, 04:14 PM
Ever heard of Jens Ansø?

Take a look at kniv-per's site - you'll see some of Jens' work for sale there. I think he's heard of him! :D

Stew
07-06-05, 04:17 PM
Also Kevin, meant to say - the first folder is a beauty! :D

kniv-per
07-06-05, 05:24 PM
Well, the Danish Makers of these knives don't seem to have any problems openly making and selling the knives and they are all one hand opening knives. Ever heard of Jens Ansø? He makes excellent knives.

ANY knife may not be legal to carry on your person in many places around the world including England and the USA. I dont suggest anyone carry a knife without knowing the legal restrictions in their specific area.
Jens (a personal fiend) has a special permit from the justice department(as the only one in Denmark) for making one-hand operated knives , and for selling them (export ONLY)
And your're quite right, he does excellent work...
Are about to order 2 damascus folder, with nailgroove for the danish customers.
kniv-per

Kevin Wilkins
07-06-05, 06:55 PM
Well then I'm glad I didn't mention the names of any of the other Danish makers!! Hmm, what was that line from Hamlet about something being slightly foul in the state of Denmark? :-) That Will S. was a clever guy.

So for all those who can't buy the folders, be sure and buy a fixed blade, and for all those who can't buy either one, well, have a drink and read a good book.

kniv-per
07-06-05, 07:07 PM
:party11: :party11: :party11:

george
08-06-05, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=Kevin Wilkins]Hello Britian!

Any readers of this forum who mention that they were directed to my site from this post will received free postage on purchases sent to addresses in England and Ireland.

QUOTE]

What - not Scotland?

George

Kevin Wilkins
08-06-05, 07:22 PM
Yes Scotland and Wales and any other bits I forgot!

george
09-06-05, 06:55 PM
Thank you

It's easy to forget us perched up here in the north.

George