PDA

View Full Version : "Little Chip" Belt Axe

J. Neilson
14-08-04, 04:14 PM
Yep, needed a change of pace and made a couple axe/hatchet pieces. Here's one...

http://www.mountainhollow.net/images/little%20chip.JPG

This little axe can easily fit into your belt without all the extra weight. The head is forged 5160 high carbon steel with a hand-rubbed edge. The head measures 3 5/8" from back to front, with a 1 5/8" edge. The head is pinned in place with brass/copper pins. The 11 1/4" shaft is Curly Maple with stipled brass and copper pins and a cap of red alternative amber. This small axe
comes with a tooled and fringed leather blade sheath by Tess.
Price, with leather sheath: $175.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MasterCard & Paypal are fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Alick
15-08-04, 01:19 AM
General comment - I have some sort of browser problem with J Neilson's posts. I have never been able to access his website and the (presumed) pictures in his posts never display. I feel like I'm missing out here.

This applies across three computers and four different types of browser. I have no firewall software running to get in the way. Anyone else have this problem or suggest where I should look. This problem is ONLY with J Neilson's web site / pictures.

Thanks

J. Neilson
15-08-04, 03:49 AM
Hi Alick, I'm sorry to hear your having problems with our site and photos. Unfortunately, I'm not computer "with-it" enough to know the problem. I hope someone does chime in with a solution. In the mean time, I'd be happy to directly e-mail you anything you'd like. Even site pages, to see if that helps. Just let me know if I can help.

ggfh666
15-08-04, 12:50 PM
Do you get any errors when trying to access Neilson's site?

Alick
15-08-04, 09:22 PM
box pops up with

"the operation timed out when trying to connect to www.mountainhollow.net"

Alick

dtalbot
15-08-04, 10:14 PM
Works fine for me using Mozilla Firefox (or Firesheep as its calling itself today :) )
Jon, as ever you are making things I'd buy all of if little Chloe wasn't using up every spare penny and then some!
Cheers
David

J. Neilson
15-08-04, 11:51 PM
Thanks David. I know the feeling with little Danny (15 months) running around now. And betwwen you and me, it's James, not Jon. Don't tell anyone though..........oh, crud!

Alick, you may be able to extend your browser time limit. I had the same trouble with e-mails when I switched computers. Any time I tried to send a picture out it told me the time limit wouldn't allow it. I just went to system properties (or something like that) and changed the time limit.
:confused:

J. Neilson
16-08-04, 01:25 AM
This piece is sold.

dtalbot
16-08-04, 12:08 PM
Thanks David. I know the feeling with little Danny (15 months) running around now. And betwwen you and me, it's James, not Jon. Don't tell anyone though..........oh, crud!

Oops, sorry
Not sure where I got Jon from, I won't tell if you don't :)

J. Neilson
16-08-04, 12:21 PM
Oops, sorry
Not sure where I got Jon from, I won't tell if you don't :)

Jon's my evil twin......or wait...maybe he's the good one, I can't remember. :D