PDA

View Full Version : Spyderco Moran's for sale

bagman
29-06-03, 08:49 AM
I have two models of the Spyderco Moran knives for sale both in VG10 steel.

The first is an original mirror polished trailing point that came with a very nice quality canted leather sheath.

I bought this knife from an individual rather than a dealer so cant guarantee it has not been used at all but it looks perfect and I assume the mirror polished blade (and it really is mirror polished) would show up any blemishes.

This knife has the original leather sheath and a custom made kydex job that is covered with some sort of textured tape. That makes it sound naff but it is not, the covering is in one piece and gives the kydex some caracter.

SOLD

bagman
29-06-03, 08:55 AM
Second one is the drop point model.

This does not have the mirror polished blade but a satin (I think) finish instead.

It comes with a multi position kydex/concealex? sheath with a large tek lok on the back. These sheaths/tek lok combinations are great and are completely ambidextrous as you can swap the clip to either side.

This knife is used but in very good condition, just a few very small scratches on the blade near the tip. I have sharpened it up on a sharmaker and it took a nice sharp edge very easily.

SOLD

MushiSushi
29-06-03, 09:11 AM
gotta pay for that Mnandi some how ;) :p

I gotta say though ...... been looking at them and that snakewood one with the diamond and gold inlay is pant wetting (http://store5.yimg.com/I/bestknives_1747_78220091) ...... who could ever use a knife like that? ... i'd be afraid to cut a tomato with it

PS_Bond
29-06-03, 10:16 AM
Oh, go on then... The drop point.

Purely for sheath research, you understand.
:D

bagman
29-06-03, 02:45 PM
I'll get it in the post on monday Peter

Cheers

bagman
29-06-03, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by MushiSushi
gotta pay for that Mnandi some how ;) :p Tell me about it :rolleyes:

I gotta say though ...... been looking at them and that snakewood one with the diamond and gold inlay is pant wetting (http://store5.yimg.com/I/bestknives_1747_78220091) ...... who could ever use a knife like that? ... i'd be afraid to cut a tomato with it

I did look at these when the knifecentre first had one in stock a few months ago but did wonder whether it was bit of a pimps knife

:D

MushiSushi
29-06-03, 03:05 PM
I did look at these when the knifecentre first had one in stock a few months ago but did wonder whether it was bit of a pimps knife
OK! so you have found out what my second hobby is
:D :D :D :D

bagman
29-06-03, 04:55 PM
LOL

Do you also like knives with MOP handles??????? ;)

MushiSushi
29-06-03, 04:59 PM
MOP:confused: kindly elucidate

PS_Bond
29-06-03, 05:12 PM
Mother of pimp... err, pearl.

bagman
29-06-03, 09:21 PM
thank you for that kind clarrification Peter :D

bagman
30-06-03, 10:46 AM
Both now sold (to a man with even less will power than me :D )

PS_Bond
30-06-03, 11:13 AM
I don't know what you mean! I have impeccable self-cont

Ooh, shiny...