PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Nylon/Accessories/Fenix

yellowhammer
26-11-09, 08:58 PM
Having a bit of a clear out. As usual, all prices include Paypal (preferred) and postage. If you want any more photos just ask, and please post in the thread if you want something. Without further ado:

ATS large GP pouch, Ranger Green. Colour is sorta-kinda between FG & OD. 6 channels across, it's perfect for the front of your E&E. As new, 32. SOLD

ATS small GP pouches, Ranger Green, x2. 2 channels wide, so will fit on the sides of your E&E to compliment the large. ;) As new, 15 each or both for 26. SOLD

ATS single pistol mag pouch, Ranger Green. Removable flap, holds a Leatherman Wave very nicely and will no doubt take many other things too. As new, 10. SOLD

All the above pouches are for PALS and have integral attachment straps.

Kifaru XL chamber pocket, Coyote Brown. Comfortably holds three magazines. Will not fit the chamber pocket common loops in a Kif. bag. Will attach to a PALS panel or can be dropped in as an organisational doofer. As new, 10. SOLD

Pack of 10 Web Dominators, Foliage. Brand new, you have to put the elastic on yourself. 5. SOLD

Pair of Mil-Spec Monkey loop panels. Brand new, 5. SOLD

Set of 8 split bar side release buckles, black. These are Kifaru items and are slightly different to the tan & foliage SRBs. 5. SOLD

Fenix L2D. VGC, boxed with all the bumf, sheath and spares. I can probably find a couple of new batteries for it too, but don't hold me to that just in case. :rolleyes: 35. SOLD

Any questions just ask. Cheers all! :)

SPimpernel
26-11-09, 09:07 PM
XL Chamber pocket, Mil-spec Monkey panels and web dominators please.

yellowhammer
26-11-09, 09:09 PM
XL Chamber pocket, Mil-spec Monkey panels and web dominators please.

All yours. PM on its way. :)

arian
26-11-09, 09:20 PM
Having a bit of a clear out. As usual, all prices include Paypal (preferred) and postage. If you want any more photos just ask, and please post in the thread if you want something. Without further ado:

No photos at all here :(

arian

yellowhammer
26-11-09, 09:22 PM
No photos at all here :(

arian

That's because I forgot to put any in, sorry. In my defence I've had a very long day. :rolleyes:

I'll take some pics tomorrow if need be. :)

SPimpernel
26-11-09, 09:31 PM
:ppsent:

renton
26-11-09, 10:19 PM
Fenix please

dougster
26-11-09, 10:26 PM
Set of 8 split bar side release buckles please.

yellowhammer
26-11-09, 11:14 PM
Fenix please

Thanks gents. PMs on the way.

yellowhammer
26-11-09, 11:46 PM
If somebody wants all the pouches I'll let them go for a bullseye - that's right, 50 for the lot!

I should be on the markets. Get 'em while they're hot, they're luvverly! :lol:

Dogs
27-11-09, 02:23 AM
If somebody wants all the pouches I'll let them go for a bullseye - that's right, 50 for the lot!

I should be on the markets. Get 'em while they're hot, they're luvverly! :lol:

Go on then I'll take em all :surrender: :)

Andy
27-11-09, 02:34 AM
Let me know if you don't need that all

yellowhammer
27-11-09, 10:42 AM
Go on then I'll take em all :surrender: :)

You're a gent. PM on its way.

Dogs
27-11-09, 12:53 PM
:ppsent:

SPimpernel
30-11-09, 04:53 PM
Arrived safely today. Thanks for a quick and friendly deal.

dougster
30-11-09, 06:23 PM
Arrived - and almost as much to post as they cost me.

A real pleasure again Ian, many thanks.

renton
02-12-09, 11:06 PM
Sorry for not posting sooner. Got a red card on Monday and just managed to pick up the torch today.