PDA

View Full Version : Gatco, Spyderco & Kershaw for sale/trade

bagman
03-01-03, 01:27 PM
I have a Gatco Edge-Mate Knife sharpening system brand new in box with outer plastic hanging packaging. This system comes with a coarse, medium & fine grit stomes, oil,clamp/angle guide & carry case SOLD

The General
06-01-03, 03:00 PM
How much for the Pride folder?:)

bagman
06-01-03, 04:05 PM
Hi Wayne

30 quid shipped, to you guvnor

The General
06-01-03, 04:39 PM
Can't argue with that!

I would prefer to send cash via ground mail if thats ok with you? Mail me an address or PO BOX and I will send it within the week.

Regards,

Wayne

The General
06-01-03, 04:41 PM
Heck it will be nice to have an EDC that is legal anywhere and at all times!:)

bagman
06-01-03, 04:51 PM
General - no problem
Can you send me an email via the forum as I dont think I can can direct access to your email address via your user id. I will then send you an email from work that has my work address on it.

Stick the address you want it to go to on your mail and I will bring it in and send it off to you tomorrow or wednesday.

I am only getting rid of it as I recently bought a little Case slip joint trapper with a damascus blade (noy up to Devvin Thomas but not too bad for a cheapy)

The General
06-01-03, 05:48 PM
Sure thing wayne-a@lineone.net

Damascus is nice... my blade has Devin Thomas Double high carbon damascus in it. 1084 and 15N20

Great stuff!

bagman
06-01-03, 05:52 PM
I have a small unique decorated sebie with a raindrop pattern Stainless damascus on order via my freindly dealer in the states but it is going to be another few months yet I fear before I see it :mad:

Gives me lots of time to think up ideas to tell my wife how I came about such a thing :D

Smat
06-01-03, 08:44 PM
Bagman: How much for the LEFT HANDED (wahay!!:D ) random task.

bagman
07-01-03, 09:06 AM
SMAT - 75 quid shipped

The General
11-01-03, 02:54 PM
Money on way!

bagman
13-01-03, 11:23 AM
I read your post, went dowstairs and the envelope was waiting for me.

I will get it off in the post today for you.

Thanks Wayne

The General
14-01-03, 09:54 PM
Knife recieved and exactly as described. Excellent transaction and a real pleasure to deal from start to finish.

Many many thanks! (just don't ask for me to sell it back to you!;) )

Love the knife. It ain't a Sebi, but it makes me happy!

I posted a review/1st impressions on the Spyderco Forum in Bladeforums.com

bagman
15-01-03, 10:05 AM
Glad you like it General

I have a soft spot for Spydies as they were the first quailty knives I ever had.

My EDC that I retired when I got my small sebie was a small Calypso Junior in black micarta plain edge - one of my favourite knives ever.

bagman
20-01-03, 02:47 PM
Make me an offer on any of this, I need the money :rolleyes: