• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: ted2 Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 06:56 PM Go to last post
    Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: John56 Today, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    Simon G

Let's See Your Pistols

Thread Starter: Simon G

So, in the "let's see your rifles" thread, Rapidboy suggested a pistol thread. And as we always listen to the mods on here, let's give RB what he wants! (As opposed to what he needs!:D ) For UK mainland residents, obviously muzzle loaders and air. But for our friends in the not so discriminated...

Last Post By: johnbaz Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    PSY

Devil-forge from Lithuania: Is it any good?

Thread Starter: PSY

As seen here: http://www.devil-forge.com/forges/DFPROF2%20-%20two%20burners.htm Has anyone had any experience with the company or their products? Does it seem like decent equipment for a hobbyist? Edited to add: I bought me one of their horseshoe maker models in the end and to answer my...

Last Post By: ggfh666 Yesterday, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    Jorgen

Pattern welded blades

Thread Starter: Jorgen

Hi, Here are my first knives with pattern welded blades. The blades are made from NC6 steel and old iron and based on finds from early medieval era. Complete knives with sheaths pictures will follow :)

Last Post By: Jorgen Yesterday, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    bondy

A few Wildcamp pics

Thread Starter: bondy

here is a few pics from a few wild camps iv done thought you might like to see them. feel free to post any pics you might have . DSC_6047 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6006 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_5942 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6094 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6019 by warren bond,...

Last Post By: bondy Yesterday, 06:26 AM Go to last post
    dankobananko

Puukko & leuku

Thread Starter: dankobananko

Hi guys, this is my first attempt to make puukko-leuku pair. Puukko is 95mm blade and leuku 200mm. Steel is 80crv2. Handle is stabilized black locust burl. Hope you liked..;)

Last Post By: EdgePal Yesterday, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    BGC_Tom

Overcoming loctite

Thread Starter: BGC_Tom

Hi all, So I recently bought a Bradford Guardian 3, along with a pair of ‘3D’ micarta scales to replace the G10 ones. The problem is, when I came to take the old scales off I just could not budge the screws! I’ve already broken one driver bit (one of those two-prong ‘spanner’ bits) and still...

Last Post By: PuukkoJim Yesterday, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    camperman

Japanese boning Knife

Thread Starter: camperman

Here is my idea of a Hankotsu boning knife. Ironwood scales. 12c27 steel.

Last Post By: mikew Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com