• Welcome RSS Feed

Welcome to BritishBlades.com
    Your forum for knives, knifemaking, tools and outdoor equipment.
    • Are you looking for knives and knife reviews?
    • Do you need help with a knifemaking project?
    • Are you a professional knifemaker?
    • Are you a collector of custom and high-end production knives?
    ...then you have come to the right place!

We will try to answer your questions and help you with your knifemaking adventures.

• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: OldGreyDog Yesterday, 09:02 PM Go to last post
    KD Knives

KD Knives

Thread Starter: KD Knives

Hello ! :) This is my first post here, so first I want to say couple words about me :) My name is Kamil Długosz, I'm 20 years old and I live in Poland. I started making knives about 4 years ago. I use mostly Bohler& Uddeholm steels like N690, Elmax and M390, for handle I prefer G10, Micarta...

Last Post By: John56 Today, 12:41 AM Go to last post
    matus

Wood bandsaw - what do I need?

Thread Starter: matus

Hello, I am planning to buy my first bandsaw. The main intended use is to cut larger pieces of hard wood to blocks suitable for handle making, cut larger pieces of softer wood (cutting height of up to 10 cm) to thinner (5 - 10 mm) plates for saya making. My requirements are that the cuts should...

Last Post By: RBR Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    Acm

A replacement for an old faithful!

Thread Starter: Acm

Guys, I left my old fallkniven wm1 on a hunting stand in Sweden earlier this year. A bit of a bugger but hey ho. I was going to replace it with the same thing again , but then saw the price! So what else do you recommend ? I'm not a bushcrafter but I hunt regularly and do a bit of kayaking and...

Last Post By: alphaburner Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post
    csabavojko

New Pistol-Knife

Thread Starter: csabavojko

Dear members let me show you my new Pistol-knife! Pistol-Knife (0.22 Caliber , black powder). All metal parts are made from (K-720. L6) layered Damascus Carbon Steel. The handle is made from Koa Wood. Total length 6.29 Inch (160 mm). Width is 1.37 Inch (35 mm). The leather sheath is made...

Last Post By: mikehill Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    strideredc

HW97k tune up

Thread Starter: strideredc

Just a quick post... After a little research I got my new'ish HW97k in 177 tuned up by a airgun bbs member called David Price (wonky donkey on the forum) He did the following Fitted front & rear piston bearings. Reduce stroke by 6mm, lightened piston, full deburr, machined trigger...

Last Post By: TommyD345 Yesterday, 11:05 PM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Laminated...

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

This knife I made with a wonderful laminated blade made by my friend Alessio Salsi. I really like the look of this steel and i think it looks better than any Damascus... So, blade core is high-carbon "white steel" and sides are non-hardenable soft steel, 11 layers on each side. Handle and...

Last Post By: EPM Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    Ryan.Geoff

Steel and Belt Advice

Thread Starter: Ryan.Geoff

Hi Guys, Wondering if I can draw on a bit of knowledge from some experts. I'm pretty new to knife making as a hobby and have been making a few knives and practicing my grinding using O1. I want to branch out into some stainless steels now that my grinding has improved and I'm not so scared to...

Last Post By: Rift Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    KSSS

Acrylic with RWL-34

Thread Starter: KSSS

Hello! Blade 115х28х3,5 mm. RWL-34, handle 122х29х20 mm. Acrylic composite, nickel silver, fiber. Sheath leather vegetable tanned, paint sapphire, drenching the hot wax.

Last Post By: KSSS Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com