• Welcome RSS Feed

Welcome to BritishBlades.com
    Your forum for knives, knifemaking, tools and outdoor equipment.
    • Are you looking for knives and knife reviews?
    • Do you need help with a knifemaking project?
    • Are you a professional knifemaker?
    • Are you a collector of custom and high-end production knives?
    ...then you have come to the right place!

We will try to answer your questions and help you with your knifemaking adventures.

• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: CM Burns Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: Paul W Yesterday, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    SilverJohn

British Military Kukri

Thread Starter: SilverJohn

Hi there, I never really had much of an interest in knives beyond a trusty SAK or Leatherman until around May last year. That was when I first spotted some interesting modern kukri and learned a bit about the range of styles within kukri (hence my handle, though I've got noting to do with Tora,...

Last Post By: Skypilot Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    Stew

Forum knife - Phase 3 sign up.

Thread Starter: Stew

Good morning. This is the sign up thread for the forum knife, phase 3. Picture courtesy of Leeroy37 Details as per here: http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?204730-Forum-knife-delivery-details

Last Post By: BGC_Tom Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    gruffalogriff

A young lad and his Land Rover spring.

Thread Starter: gruffalogriff

Been browsing for a while but this is my first post. Had a life long interest in knives and made a few myself. My lad just turned 16 seems to have the same knife bug and started turning out some nice pieces with basic tools & materials. He made these two blades from landrover leaf spring, forged on...

Last Post By: Highlander86 Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post
    Nomad1c

Suggestions please!!

Thread Starter: Nomad1c

Looking for suggestion for a new acquisition. I'm after a small (ish) "gentlemen's knife", something with a bit of elegance and class. There's loads out there, Fallkniven, Enzo, Shing, Case, I here you cry, but here's the rub, I really want it to be one hand open, not fussed about how (no...

Last Post By: Nomad1c Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    HouseOfLeaves

Spyderco Urban blade scratches

Thread Starter: HouseOfLeaves

Hi guys, This may be a daft question but I've just received my first Spyderco from Heinnie's, the urban, inspired by all the pics of the forum knife. On getting it out of the box I've noticed that the blade is quite scratched & I was wondering if you good fellows could tell me if this is usual...

Last Post By: JimTheBob Yesterday, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    Tettley

Spyderco Urban or UKPK?

Thread Starter: Tettley

Im looking for my first penknife in many a year and need some advice. Ive decided on a Spyderco and would like it to be UK carry legal, so have now narrowed it down to these 2. Any recommendations on which one? Ive seen a few reviews bur still cant decide. The urban seems less available and higher...

Last Post By: user24 Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    Greatbatch

New to the knife throwing game

Thread Starter: Greatbatch

Hey i recently went knife throwing for my birthday and iv got the bug. Struggling to find targets and log rounds. Anyone have a place they buy from or suggestions where to look?? Thanks

Last Post By: LittleJohn Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    TLM

Led UV flashlight

Thread Starter: TLM

Does anyone have experience about small (and not too expensive) UV led f!ashlights. At times there is a need for checking fluorescence but the tube lights I have now are not very handy and eat batteries like heck.

Last Post By: herbicide Yesterday, 08:28 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com