• Welcome RSS Feed

Welcome to BritishBlades.com
    Your forum for knives, knifemaking, tools and outdoor equipment.
    • Are you looking for knives and knife reviews?
    • Do you need help with a knifemaking project?
    • Are you a professional knifemaker?
    • Are you a collector of custom and high-end production knives?
    ...then you have come to the right place!

We will try to answer your questions and help you with your knifemaking adventures.

• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Today, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Jedidiah

Ah, Kifaru

Thread Starter: Jedidiah

As many of us know, it's infectious. May i be the first to stand up and say 'My name is Jedidiah and i'm a Kifaru addict!' Seeing as there are many 'Ah,.......' threads concerning sharp and shineys, i thought, as i'm sure there are many other 'enthusiasts', i'd start the 'K' thread. YOU ARE NOT...

Last Post By: SBW Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    parkman

Importing knives.

Thread Starter: parkman

The following are liable to seizure at entry into the UK: Any knife which opens automatically by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in or attached to the handle of the knife, sometimes known as a "flick knife," or any knife which has a blade which is released by gravity...

Last Post By: etorix Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    papstomahawks

Paps Tomahawks

Thread Starter: papstomahawks

Hello Everyone, Iím Pawel and Iím from Poland*. I have been checking works of local knife makers for some time and decided to show my own tomahawk projects. All I know about forging and grinding Iíve learned from my brother, Grzegorz (who has actually posted some of his damascus knives here,...

Last Post By: ewok Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    Longstrider

Longstrider Strops and Starkie Blue

Thread Starter: Longstrider

After many requests for the strops I use I have now made a batch-load which I can offer for sale. The strops are 18" long and 2" wide. Like their maker, they are far from pretty, but they're good at getting an edge polished and truly sharp :) They are made from the same leather I have been using...

Last Post By: AntB Today, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Chui

Bardster's - camping May Bank Holiday w/e

Thread Starter: Chui

24th / 25th / 26th May Just confirmed with Paul that we are on for another :banana: Ok, details from last years which will be updated/verified as necessary, but all basically the same:

Last Post By: zorro Today, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: ldealberdi Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    osu!

Maximum value for a knife you are really prepared to EDC?

Thread Starter: osu!

I am intrigued to know how much you are prepared to pay for a knife you are really prepared to EDC. (Around the house doesn't count!!) In a way it is a measure of how much you are prepared to lose. Problem is if you like a knife too much to lose it constrains it to a life of a drawer queen!

Last Post By: Swordfish Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    gray

Sorry little moan - Leatherman carried by a police officer in Tesco.

Thread Starter: gray

Hi All Just wondered what's going on here. Popped into my local supermarket to buy a sandwich and in front of me in the queue were two police officers in uniform. Obviously on duty and getting their lunch too. No problems with any of that. However, on one of the officer's 'utility belt'...

Last Post By: Kiri Today, 06:03 AM Go to last post
    Nice65

Recommend me a lighter, more compact air rifle.

Thread Starter: Nice65

Much as I love my HW77, it's too big and heavy for a decent plinking session without using a rest. Also, it doesn't make it to any camping weekends if there's a walk to site. I'd like recommendations for something lighter and more compact. Anything considered, and I'd appreciate views on gas ram...

Last Post By: FGYT Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com