• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: jimmypie Today, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: bonzodog Yesterday, 05:38 PM Go to last post
    Roman Blaha

Knives from the workshop of Roman Blaha

Thread Starter: Roman Blaha

Hello, my name is Roman Blaha. I'm from the Czech Republic. From the town of Znojmo in the heart of beautiful South Moravia. Please excuse my English is not very good. I make knives for two years. From my own damask steel. I would like to share with you the joy of them. Here are some...

Last Post By: Doubleshadow Yesterday, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    HovinKnives

HovinKnives

Thread Starter: HovinKnives

I started with knife making now in march, this is my passion now, the knives are getting better and better. My inspiration are Perkinknives, Jay Fisher, mike Carter. Just add me or go visit, all the pictures/albums are available for the public. ...

Last Post By: HovinKnives Yesterday, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    Jedidiah

MICROMESH Micro-abrasives Sales Thread 2014

Thread Starter: Jedidiah

Welcome to the windswept new Micromesh sales thread. Lots of information in this listing people but basically it is a 'new year, new thread' situation as i did last year in 2013 (and 2012, 2011, and 2010). So yeah, we've been here a while and endeavour to satisfy our customers. Custom orders,...

Last Post By: zoran Yesterday, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    Navaja

Secret Santa 2014

Thread Starter: Navaja

Secret Santa 2014 :cuttree: It's that time of year again :happy44: & this year I've got the job of doing the Secret Santa, much the same as previous years with this first post being an edited (2013 would be wrong) shameless copy & paste from Nicknohair last year ;). Names on the list...

Last Post By: gregs656 Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    papstomahawks

"Big Game" set

Thread Starter: papstomahawks

Hi! I'm usually posting in my thread in Members Projects but this is cooperational set. Bowie knife was made by Pavulon and the leather work was made by Koi Fish leather. I believe that this set is worth showing here :) As for the details: Knife is made from n8e carbon steel with visible hamon...

Last Post By: Larsmj Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    cuddly

Super steel nitriding?

Thread Starter: cuddly

Gents I have a cunning plan...:O:O I have a rifle which I take with me on 99% of my hunts abroad. She's just a humble Tikka but with a few refinements for her rather hard life. One of the better wheezes I had was having the metal work nitrided instead of blued. Not only is this finish a bit...

Last Post By: mbaber Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    Jakelol

Tidioute (Great Eastern Cutlery) #46 Whaler Slip Joint

Thread Starter: Jakelol

Im selling my lightly carried #46 Whaler from Tidioute because slip joints is not for me. The knife has been lightly carried for about 3 days and then went in to the box again. It has some light scratch marks on the front bolsters and that is because they are mirror polished. 120 110 100 and...

Last Post By: Jakelol Today, 03:40 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com