• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

Basemetal

Swiza D04

Promoted to Article :D Go to last post

Basemetal Today 02:56 PM
    johnnythefox

Swiza D04

thank you for the review. Go to last post

johnnythefox Today 01:26 PM
    dkonopinski

Swiza D04

Very helpful review. Thanks.

I wonder about the lock release being so close to where your thumb... Go to last post

dkonopinski Today 12:48 PM
    himself

Swiza D04

I'm able to do totally biased reviews for free goods too (Bentley preferred) Go to last post

himself Today 12:14 PM
    BorderReiver

Swiza D04

Thank you for that, it's good to have a straight forward, warts and all review.:) Go to last post

BorderReiver Today 11:48 AM
  • Recent Forum Activity

singteck

Show your pens

Thread Starter: singteck

I love pens ...... as much as knives and lighters :D Just received this one 2 days ago and I love it. What pen do you use? Show time! singteck :D EDIT: And this is my second spot!!!!

Last Post By: Hexagrapher Yesterday, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    etorix

Samuel Guichard

Thread Starter: etorix

spotted on USN, a french knifemaker of some style: Couteaux Samuel GUICHARD http://couteauxsgd.blog.free.fr/ course its all in French, his site lots of pics tho

Last Post By: Sirherlin Yesterday, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    Stew

Forum knife - Phase 3 sign up.

Thread Starter: Stew

Good morning. This is the sign up thread for the forum knife, phase 3. Picture courtesy of Leeroy37 Details as per here: http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?204730-Forum-knife-delivery-details

Last Post By: BorderReiver Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    Vincent Vega

Field Knife Passaround

Thread Starter: Vincent Vega

Evening gents, I'd like your help. I've been making leaf shapped, small skinning/field knives for some time. The finished knives have gone to friends and acquaintances, none of whom are all that experienced in knifey stuff. They have all been complimentary and I'm very happy to see they're...

Last Post By: Paul W Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    rarms

Recommend a Sandal

Thread Starter: rarms

Hoping for some input on a good choice of sandal for the outdoors. Cant find the ones I had last year and thought I may as well get a decent pair this year with a view to keeping them for a few years. Would prefer something synthetic so its easier to maintain rather than leather, but not set...

Last Post By: rarms Yesterday, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    Jorgen

Seax with scabbard

Thread Starter: Jorgen

Hello, Here is seax I made lately for friend ;) Blade of seax made of carbon steel; hilt made of oak with brass fittings. Scabbard is made of a calf leather with brass fitings. On the underside small leather sheath for carrying a file. Scabbard is provided with shoulder belt with brass...

Last Post By: Jorgen Yesterday, 08:36 PM Go to last post
    Totem2h

Duet Leuku / Puukko....

Thread Starter: Totem2h

Hello to all, Since a long time I dreamed to make a Scandinavian set.... Here is my first duet Leuku and Puukko with a double sheath. It is the first Leuku and the first double sheath I made. The total length of the Leuku is 32 cms. The blade is a damascus of 1075 carbon steel and pure...

Last Post By: Wrangler Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    Kiri

Tacticool nonsense

Thread Starter: Kiri

I've always been a bit cynical about manufacturers that make spurious claims about links with the military, police etc. to try to sell their products. Came across a fantastic example today: ...

Last Post By: dkonopinski Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    two_zero

groundbreaking revolutionary authentic Swiss knife

Thread Starter: two_zero

http://www.heinnie.com/swiza-swiss-knife-d04 I get it that the company would be proud of their product.. but seriously? "groundbreaking design" - what about this knife is groundbreaking?? I really cant see it, looks like a chunkier, slightly differently shaped Victorinox clone? ...

Last Post By: Muskett Today, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    Radim Dachs

Radim Dachs

Thread Starter: Radim Dachs

Hello, I introduce myself. Me and my brother work with knives professionally since 2002. We produce both fixed blade and folding blade with liner lock. We make mosaic damascus of our own production using carbon and powder steel. Handles are made of natural materials such as local and exotic woods,...

Last Post By: Radim Dachs Today, 03:43 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com