• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: NoFair Yesterday, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    Danzo

Ah, Sebenza!

Thread Starter: Danzo

Hi folks For those of you from South Africa this is not going to be a celebration of my job, nor even of work in general, but just a few comments about my knife made by Chris Reeve. Because for those who didn't know, 'Sebenza' translates as 'work' in an indigenous tongue. I'm not going to...

Last Post By: The Chiller Yesterday, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: Leeroy37 Today, 10:21 AM Go to last post
    RaptureRaptor

File/Rasp KITH

Thread Starter: RaptureRaptor

Howdy all I've always been enamoured with the idea of being part of a KITH but it doesn't seem that there are any at the mo'. So with that in mind I have decided to put forward a simple KITH idea to see if anyone's as keen as I am for a KITH. The rules as I figure them should be fairly...

Last Post By: RaptureRaptor Yesterday, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    suingab

Custom Made Knife Scales. Pictures Here!

Thread Starter: suingab

Hi ALL! I`m making custom scales for stock knives (from G10, Micarta, Wood, Carbon Fiber, C-Tek, Kirinite) Now I`m able to make scales for these knives Spyderco: Military, Paramilitary2, Endura4, Delica4, Stretch, Persistence, Tenacious, Resilience, UKPK G10, UKPK FRN, Pingo, Spy-DK ZT:...

Last Post By: Nice65 Yesterday, 06:59 PM Go to last post
    HovinKnives

HovinKnives

Thread Starter: HovinKnives

I started with knife making now in march, this is my passion now, the knives are getting better and better. My inspiration are Perkinknives, Jay Fisher, mike Carter. Just add me or go visit, all the pictures/albums are available for the public. ...

Last Post By: tomancik Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    Noddy

What is the best Great Big Coat?

Thread Starter: Noddy

Game! :) I feel a need for a great big coat for sitting and standing around in, and just, you know putting on when getting out of the car. I have a ton of fleeces and windbreakers and downies and cottons and waterproofs etc all of which layer up lovely, but I'd like an option of one coat. ...

Last Post By: MALCOLM Today, 07:41 AM Go to last post
    jhobson

I've Pimped my Perris

Thread Starter: jhobson

I bought a Perris lathe a year ago, thinking it would be just as good as a Cowells (they cost 3K). It was rubbish. Throwing good money after bad, and obscene amounts of time, it now looks OK. Probably doesn't work any better :( It's got some cool features: backgear, auto traverse, a long...

Last Post By: caskwith Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    John56

Bardsters meet up - November

Thread Starter: John56

I've spoken to Paul and the site is available to us on 7th, 8th & 9th of November (Friday - Sunday). For anybody that wants to visit and hasn't been before the site location postcode is TN27 9EY (Point A on map) Position of site once you're zooming in on a map:

Last Post By: mick spain Yesterday, 05:44 PM Go to last post
    Kenn8

Stabilized Wood Blocks - Spalted(Birch, Beech and Apple)

Thread Starter: Kenn8

Premium stabilized blocks for sale. The prize is 20 per block and shipping is about 5 to Europe. i will "swallow" Paypal fee The Blocks have been sanded to 120 grit and moisted for the Picture. PM me or post in thread if interested. They are approximately 4 cm wide 2.8 cm deep

Last Post By: Kenn8 Yesterday, 12:06 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com