• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

Danzo

The Legal Slipjoint Sticky

Thread Starter: Danzo

Hi folks Mik suggested having a single thread in which we could all post suggestions and especially pictures of legal slipjoints for EDC so that people can compare and contrast before deciding what to buy and carry, and stay within the law. Please check when posting that the same knife hasn't...

Last Post By: myconstantsmile Today, 02:28 PM Go to last post
    frank1ss1mo

Show us your SAKs ...

Thread Starter: frank1ss1mo

... Because I couldn't find a simular thread less than 5 years old ... How about you "Show off your SAKs?" Standard, Modded, well used, Custom made I love them all ... My soon to be new EDC Safari Trooper beautifully rescaled in cheap Walnut (I know, I supplied it) by Mike Hill ......

Last Post By: Bullseye Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    Arclightuk

Monocular and binocular help...

Thread Starter: Arclightuk

Monocular or binoculars Before we start a few points I have no idea re these items I have a budget of about 50 I would prefer compact They are for spotting boats So with that out the way can anyone help with this

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    Larsmj

Axes and bushcraft knives

Thread Starter: Larsmj

Hi Been busy lately and have not posted in a while ....I have also been busy in my workshop making some axes and bushcraftknives. My brother and his friend talked me into making a couple of axes for them. They like to stay outdoors and chop things up :) Steel is 6,5 mm 80crv2 hardened to 58 rc...

Last Post By: Larsmj Today, 12:09 AM Go to last post
    markav

markav's knives

Thread Starter: markav

Hello guys, in this topic I will gather the knives that I have published in this forum. I will continue posting here my next ones. Links to older topics: http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?188457-some-of-my-knife&highlight=...

Last Post By: markav Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    zorro

2016 orchardjam

Thread Starter: zorro

Here we go again.............:D This year, zorro towers will be open for business on Friday 22nd July, camping available Friday and Saturday nights. All the usual shenanigans and frolics, day trippers welcome on the Saturday. All welcome, plenty of room for tents but limited hammock space...

Last Post By: zorro Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    Steel Nutter

Field friction folder

Thread Starter: Steel Nutter

Hi people here's a design I've been working on based on my fix field model.This is UK edc legal at bang on 3 inches and has a 4.5 inch handle.It's basically as big as it gets for ukedc :D Still gotta do a leather sheath but here she is so far. Specs are g10 handle and spacer and a 3.5mm uhb20c...

Last Post By: Steel Nutter Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    Beachlover

SBP Speedster Stoves

Thread Starter: Beachlover

In my present quest for more lightweight kit, I ordered this setup from Speedster Backpacking Products (http://speedsterstoves.co.uk/combined-windscreens/pot-rests.html). The idea was that the windshield and meths burner would work with my Alpkit 900 titanium pot and as you can see, it fits...

Last Post By: stevec Yesterday, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Leuku or not?

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

Don't really know if this knife can be called leuku... )) But anyways, this is collaborative project with Nova Scotian blade smith Rick Marchand, who forged this awesome blade. Steel is 52100 high carbon steel, addition of 1.5% chromium makes it less prone to rust than most of carbon steels...

Last Post By: Scoutmaster Yesterday, 11:53 PM Go to last post
    GeoffWood

Compact, durable rollerball pen

Thread Starter: GeoffWood

I'm on the hunt for a decent quality rollerball pen. I have a Kaweco Liliput fountain pen which I like a lot, but Kaweco don't do a similar rollerball. Something on the scale of the Liliput would be ideal. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last Post By: Kneil Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com