• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: jimmypie Today, 01:57 PM Go to last post
    Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: johnbaz Yesterday, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Martyn

New Members & Lurkers, Welcome...

Thread Starter: Martyn

...to BritishBlades.com forums. Dont just lurk, jump in, start a new thread and introduce yourself, the waters warm and the natives are friendly ;) :D.

Last Post By: danbow Yesterday, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    papstomahawks

Paps Tomahawks

Thread Starter: papstomahawks

Hello Everyone, Iím Pawel and Iím from Poland*. I have been checking works of local knife makers for some time and decided to show my own tomahawk projects. All I know about forging and grinding Iíve learned from my brother, Grzegorz (who has actually posted some of his damascus knives here,...

Last Post By: papstomahawks Yesterday, 07:38 PM Go to last post
    HovinKnives

HovinKnives

Thread Starter: HovinKnives

I started with knife making now in march, this is my passion now, the knives are getting better and better. My inspiration are Perkinknives, Jay Fisher, mike Carter. Just add me or go visit, all the pictures/albums are available for the public. ...

Last Post By: homesicksteve Today, 02:38 PM Go to last post
    Navaja

Secret Santa 2014

Thread Starter: Navaja

Secret Santa 2014 :cuttree: It's that time of year again :happy44: & this year I've got the job of doing the Secret Santa, much the same as previous years with this first post being an edited (2013 would be wrong) shameless copy & paste from Nicknohair last year ;). Names on the list...

Last Post By: Navaja Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    Ostap

Ostap Designs

Thread Starter: Ostap

Hello everybody! First of all I want to ask a moderator is it a right place for topic like this? Or should I create it in other section? If its wrong section please move it to the right. Thx! So, lets start. Like you see I'm a new user of this nice forum. My name is Ostap Hel and I'm 21 years...

Last Post By: Ostap Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    bardster

A little something different.

Thread Starter: bardster

Thought I would show off a project I have just completed. It's an 8ft nylon bullwhip. I used 350ft of gutted paracord. It has three braided bellies re a steel handle and bb shot loaded core. The cover is a 16 strand four seam braid, tapering down to 4 strands. The handle is 20 strand diamond...

Last Post By: tomancik Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Another Sami style knife

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

This is just another Sami style knife I just finished. Blade is 1086 carbon steel with addition of vanadium. Hand forged by Randal Graham. 110x23x3.5 mm. Handle: masur birch and reindeer antler. Sheath: reindeer antler and leather. Decoration - Sami style antler carving. Comments,...

Last Post By: LeifAnders Today, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    san-mai-usa

K2 Avalanche (pic heavy)

Thread Starter: san-mai-usa

Four of my K2's. Original S-90-V. CPM-121-REX. San-Mai Damascus with lighting carbon fibre and damascus fittings. Spyderco K2 #003. Very pleased with how close to Farid's original design that Sal kept this. Great job Sal. :) Couple more in the pipe line as I quite like this knife.:surrender::D

Last Post By: san-mai-usa Yesterday, 07:34 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com