• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

• Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Nice65 Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post

I have a Skrama!

Thread Starter: Muskett

I have a Skrama, it arrived today. Testing will have to wait, so this is a my first impression. I really like it. Its not often when someone comes up with a design that is unusual, though something that we have been asking for for yonks but didn't quite know what we wanted. Well in the...

Last Post By: gregs656 Yesterday, 06:20 PM Go to last post

Victorinox farmer first thoughts

Thread Starter: Sieddy

Hi guys I got my first Victorinox Farmer and I love it! Mine has orange Alox scales which look fantastic and the whole package is nice and slim! :) And the saw is awesome for such a small thin price of metal. A couple of minor niggles are; its hard to open the blade as you have to get your nail...

Last Post By: Swordfish Yesterday, 11:35 AM Go to last post

How to post photographs on BB, v 2.0

Thread Starter: mirage

We’ve had a lot of queries from members asking how they can submit their own photographs to British Blades. Here’s a step-by-step guide. I can’t see how you could make a mistake that’ll cause serious problems, but – as I have long and bitter experience of some of the daft things that human...

Last Post By: ANDYLASER Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post

Dropped my favourite watch

Thread Starter: bagman

I traded a Glycine Combat 7 here a few more months ago, superb watch with a very clear face. It's been my main non-work watch since I received it. It's usually on an old school light grey RAF style NATO that's very soft and flexible but makes it easy to slip through the fingers. A couple...

Last Post By: ANDYLASER Yesterday, 11:25 PM Go to last post
    John N

Swage block gamble !

Thread Starter: John N

Someone phoned me up yesterday, and said they had a massive swage block with a stand. Hmmm, thought me. Massive. That sounds interesting. I said how big, he said very, a couple of foot square. How much ? said me. Six hundred quid was the prompt reply. Being a bit of a barterer (:|), and...

Last Post By: Everything Mac Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post

New chap from the Mid Wales hills

Thread Starter: Jackroadkill

Hello all, I'm Jackroadkill, from Newtown in Mid Wales. I'm just starting to learn a little about knives and have sourced some steel stock to have a go at making a blade or two. I have experience of basic bench-fitting and workshop toolmaking and many moons ago, back in my youth, I had a summer...

Last Post By: Jackroadkill Yesterday, 05:53 PM Go to last post

Logo etching

Thread Starter: camperman

I'm etching my first blades with my new logo using an etch o matic. The etch is quite deep and has a brown colour. I neutralised it right after etching. Can I... A. Get a black etch from the start? B. Get a neutral etch? C. Colour the etch I have in some way? My first tests seemed to...

Last Post By: camperman Yesterday, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    kovacnica tnt

Thread Starter: kovacnica tnt

Length 275mm, 145mm blade, broadly 35mm, 4mm thick.

Last Post By: kovacnica tnt Yesterday, 09:45 PM Go to last post

knifeless LM?

Thread Starter: oxford_guy

I have a question about the Leatherman Knifeless Rebar - could you get into trouble in the UK over the locking awl and/or saw still? Or even the scissors, as they lock out too. I currently have a Knifeless Fuse, which has neither awl nor saw (though does have scissors that lock out), but was...

Last Post By: earthman Yesterday, 11:09 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com