• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Dr Gonzo Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    Ropeman

Let's See your 4x4s

Thread Starter: Ropeman

I started taking the 'Winterise your car' thread a little off topic with waffle about my Land Cruiser so I thought I'd start a little thread for folk to chat about their off road wagons. Here's mine, a 1988 Toyota HJ60. 4.0 litre straight six Diesel engine, astonishingly unsophisticated...

Last Post By: Navaja Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    Roman Blaha

Knives from the workshop of Roman Blaha

Thread Starter: Roman Blaha

Hello, my name is Roman Blaha. I'm from the Czech Republic. From the town of Znojmo in the heart of beautiful South Moravia. Please excuse my English is not very good. I make knives for two years. From my own damask steel. I would like to share with you the joy of them. Here are some...

Last Post By: Garfield77 Today, 09:25 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: mulletman6 Today, 09:32 PM Go to last post
    etorix

Samuel Guichard

Thread Starter: etorix

spotted on USN, a french knifemaker of some style: Couteaux Samuel GUICHARD http://couteauxsgd.blog.free.fr/ course its all in French, his site lots of pics tho

Last Post By: Claire Grills Today, 07:14 PM Go to last post
    neo

New lionsteel TM1

Thread Starter: neo

Handle is made from a solid block (monoblock construction) of carbon fiber or micarta!

Last Post By: hughtrimble Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    Niloticus1

More Airport Nonsense....

Thread Starter: Niloticus1

I really thought I'd seen it all at our airports but the "security" halfwits have gone and excelled themselves again..... I was travelling through Heathrow on my way to West Africa via Casablanca a few weeks ago and was amazed to be held up at the security check for the crime of having put my...

Last Post By: Ratel10mm Today, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    Claire Grills

First blobby comp

Thread Starter: Claire Grills

Time's gone by and I notice that I have passed my first 500 post mark... As appears to be the custom, here is a comp to celebrate a new milestone of mindless drivel. Win a brandy new Mora 510 First Production Run fixed blade for your outdoor enjoyment (or indoor sandwich preparation as the case...

Last Post By: JonE Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Jedidiah

MICROMESH Micro-abrasives Sales Thread 2014

Thread Starter: Jedidiah

Welcome to the windswept new Micromesh sales thread. Lots of information in this listing people but basically it is a 'new year, new thread' situation as i did last year in 2013 (and 2012, 2011, and 2010). So yeah, we've been here a while and endeavour to satisfy our customers. Custom orders,...

Last Post By: Flav Today, 09:07 AM Go to last post
    coryjones

Wicked edge pro pack 1

Thread Starter: coryjones

i recently bought a wicked edge and im getting a lot better at it now, ive taken a few pictures of the results i have achieved for myself and others, so i thought i should show all you guys what the wicked edge can do! all have been brought to a hair whittling mirror polish

Last Post By: willie_gunn Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com