• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Noddy Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Today, 07:28 PM Go to last post
    Cronos

Cronos Handmade Knives

Thread Starter: Cronos

Hello everyone! My name is Dawid (David), I'm from a small village in southwest Poland. I've dealt knives from 2009 year, and I am part-time knifemaker. In my work I use various stylistic form (I like both traditional and modern materials) because I try not to limit my knives to one style. I...

Last Post By: Cronos Today, 05:57 PM Go to last post
    Chui

AdV - 'THE BUTCHER'

Thread Starter: Chui

Andre de Villiers - what a gent, what a superquick gent. A gentle to-ing and fro-ing by email and a nice chinwag on the phone, and hey presto - three very happy guys in UK. I am not a tactical folder person, however, when first clapping eyes on The Butcher, you got to admit, it is a bit...

Last Post By: Nice65 Today, 05:23 PM Go to last post
    Noddy

Para 3

Thread Starter: Noddy

A devotee of the Para 1, I hopped up and down like the Mad Monk about the Para 2, only to find myself pretty savagely disappointed by it when a first, then an improved second landed on the doormat. I often get wound up into an unreasonanble frenzy of enthusiasm about new Spydercos. I think they...

Last Post By: homesicksteve Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    STVaskov

my knives STV

Thread Starter: STVaskov

Hello , colleagues and I decided to do one a theme where to show my knive . I apologize for my spelling errors if there are small but use google translator

Last Post By: STVaskov Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Lupine

Commission. Modifications needed, quotes welcome.

Thread Starter: Lupine

Hi, I have a Busse Bushwacker Mistress, which came with the rather horrible coating they apply. Using stones and a small hand sander, Ive gotten the bulk off, but I dont have the tools, and its uneven, and I need a knifemaker with a belt grinder/polisher to finish it off for me. This is the...

Last Post By: Lupine Today, 06:33 PM Go to last post
    Andy

Saw advice wanted

Thread Starter: Andy

I've moved and now have a wood burning stove to feed and have bits of wood the the last owners collected (and now some scrap from some work being done across the road) Is a silky still a good option for this? I figured I'm likely to end up cutting random bits of dried and green wood in the future....

Last Post By: Andy Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Sami style knife "Woodsman"

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

This one I made as a present for the person who is a real woodsman. This is why the name. Blade is hand forged by Belgian blade smith Alessio Salsi. It's zone hardened high carbon steel. Handle and sheath - roasted curly maple and reindeer antler. Sami style carving for decoration. As...

Last Post By: wil1hit Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post
    Firefly1

Cracking deals on Leatherman tools

Thread Starter: Firefly1

Hi All, Just got pinged by Torch Direct to have a shuffty at their other site ( www.multitool.co.uk ) and received a 25% off clearance coupon for that site. It enabled me to get a Leatherman Charge TTI for just short of £120 delivered:D Scroll down for more

Last Post By: umbracanis Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com