• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: ted2 Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: John56 Today, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    Simon G

Let's See Your Pistols

Thread Starter: Simon G

So, in the "let's see your rifles" thread, Rapidboy suggested a pistol thread. And as we always listen to the mods on here, let's give RB what he wants! (As opposed to what he needs!:D ) For UK mainland residents, obviously muzzle loaders and air. But for our friends in the not so discriminated...

Last Post By: johnbaz Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    gruffalogriff

Opinel Mod

Thread Starter: gruffalogriff

Modified this Openial No8 for my daughter. She found an antler last year while we were walking a Munroe in the Scottish highlands so i used a bit of that for the handle. Turned down the collar end on the lathe to fit the Openial hardware slotted the handle by clamping it in the woodworking vice and...

Last Post By: gruffalogriff Today, 10:20 AM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Laminated...

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

This knife I made with a wonderful laminated blade made by my friend Alessio Salsi. I really like the look of this steel and i think it looks better than any Damascus... So, blade core is high-carbon "white steel" and sides are non-hardenable soft steel, 11 layers on each side. Handle and...

Last Post By: Abyrvalg Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    polecat

Bigger Bowie with Hamon.

Thread Starter: polecat

Been Forging out a 10 inch Bowie style blade and got around to starting the polishing today, needs alot more work yet but its starting to look the part now. Think I finally understand how to set up the Hamons on this steel, but getting the best from the polishing is hard work. Not easy to...

Last Post By: polecat Today, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    BGC_Tom

Overcoming loctite

Thread Starter: BGC_Tom

Hi all, So I recently bought a Bradford Guardian 3, along with a pair of Ď3Dí micarta scales to replace the G10 ones. The problem is, when I came to take the old scales off I just could not budge the screws! Iíve already broken one driver bit (one of those two-prong Ďspannerí bits) and still...

Last Post By: PuukkoJim Yesterday, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    camperman

Japanese boning Knife

Thread Starter: camperman

Here is my idea of a Hankotsu boning knife. Ironwood scales. 12c27 steel.

Last Post By: tomancik Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post
    surfer

A new "Wanderer" with copper and brass

Thread Starter: surfer

Hello, I just finished this 10cm Wanderer! 10cm blade from 1.2442 at 61HRC, silver soldered guard from brass, spacers from aluminium, fiber, copper, micarta and leather, pommel from AAA sambar and copper with a 7mm Remington Mag. cartridge.

Last Post By: Wrangler Today, 04:51 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com