• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Noddy Yesterday, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    PSY

Devil-forge from Lithuania: Is it any good?

Thread Starter: PSY

As seen here: http://www.devil-forge.com/forges/DFPROF2%20-%20two%20burners.htm Has anyone had any experience with the company or their products? Does it seem like decent equipment for a hobbyist? Edited to add: I bought me one of their horseshoe maker models in the end and to answer my...

Last Post By: timgunn1962 Yesterday, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    bondy

A few Wildcamp pics

Thread Starter: bondy

here is a few pics from a few wild camps iv done thought you might like to see them. feel free to post any pics you might have . DSC_6047 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6006 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_5942 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6094 by warren bond, on Flickr DSC_6019 by warren bond,...

Last Post By: bondy Today, 06:26 AM Go to last post
    wazza

Chiminea painting, what to use?

Thread Starter: wazza

Hi I have a metal chiminea, Im guessing cast iron, not sire though. Well it has a few rust spits and looks a little tired. So to spruce it up a little I thought about painting it, either Hammorite or some sort of heat resistive paint. What do you guys reccomend? I've googled it but a million and...

Last Post By: OldGreyDog Yesterday, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    bigreddog

'Open' carry?

Thread Starter: bigreddog

So this might be a stupid question, but is there anything about carrying a knife with its pocket clip showing that might cause problems? I generally keep my UKPK clipped in my jeans watch pocket, which feels reasonably discreet. But read something (which of course I can't find now!) about NYPD...

Last Post By: mick spain Yesterday, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    rocketdogbert

So, I put my Spyderco PITS up for silly money.....

Thread Starter: rocketdogbert

....in the hope that it wouldn't sell if I'm honest. I did have to deflect one or two PM's about the high price, but what can you do. Now I've got used to the idea of no longer owning it, do I drop the price, or do I keep it. Any got any advice about long term availability of out of production...

Last Post By: rocketdogbert Yesterday, 09:48 PM Go to last post
    Hailon

Spyderco Yojimbo

Thread Starter: Hailon

Would like a Spyderco Yojimbo, either colour is fine but would prefer black... Thanks

Last Post By: Hailon Yesterday, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Andybrock

Uneven bevels

Thread Starter: Andybrock

My ceramic belts turned up today (thanks John) so I ground my first knife with a 1" sander. All started well, grinding the 90's off first as people recommend and it all looked pretty good, it went down hill from there really as I seemed to get several bevels as I went up the blade and couldn't...

Last Post By: Fadcode Today, 01:07 AM Go to last post
    Lochness

Half integral

Thread Starter: Lochness

Hi guys, made another half integral knife, a little bit different, hand forged from 18 mm spring coil, differential heat treatment, total length 240 mm, blade length 115 mm, maximum width 28 mm, brass bolster, handle from bog oak with a decorative pin, 5 mm thick black leather sheath. Thanks for...

Last Post By: Lochness Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    Castillo

Les George VECP

Thread Starter: Castillo

Les George VECP CTS-XHP blade. Super smooth deployment £275 inc RMSD

Last Post By: Castillo Yesterday, 03:58 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com