• rapier

There is no available content written by rapier
  • Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: jkm Yesterday, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    RaptureRaptor

File/Rasp KITH

Thread Starter: RaptureRaptor

Howdy all I've always been enamoured with the idea of being part of a KITH but it doesn't seem that there are any at the mo'. So with that in mind I have decided to put forward a simple KITH idea to see if anyone's as keen as I am for a KITH. The rules as I figure them should be fairly...

Last Post By: packrat Yesterday, 05:50 PM Go to last post
    Ru Titley

Ru Titley Knives / projects .

Thread Starter: Ru Titley

Sorry I've not been around much just loads on at the minute . I thought it might be wise to start a Ru projects thread rather than keep on posting individual ones up as it will be easier for me to maintain long term as long as You folks still like to see what Ive been up too ;). Some of you...

Last Post By: wheelie1000 Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    suingab

Custom Made Knife Scales. Pictures Here!

Thread Starter: suingab

Hi ALL! I`m making custom scales for stock knives (from G10, Micarta, Wood, Carbon Fiber, C-Tek, Kirinite) Now I`m able to make scales for these knives Spyderco: Military, Paramilitary2, Endura4, Delica4, Stretch, Persistence, Tenacious, Resilience, UKPK G10, UKPK FRN, Pingo, Spy-DK ZT:...

Last Post By: Russell96 Yesterday, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    HovinKnives

HovinKnives

Thread Starter: HovinKnives

I started with knife making now in march, this is my passion now, the knives are getting better and better. My inspiration are Perkinknives, Jay Fisher, mike Carter. Just add me or go visit, all the pictures/albums are available for the public. ...

Last Post By: HovinKnives Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    packrat

Win a Hibben, Cardsharp, Thermite, Cruiser

Thread Starter: packrat

Right, bit of an experiment, for a bit of fun, let's see how it goes down! Yes folks, all you have to do to win one of these fantastic prizes, is write a Haiku or a Limerick that is knife-related (however vaguely), and better than everyone else's, before next Sunday 8pm. I will post my own...

Last Post By: MALCOLM Yesterday, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    Ralph G

Anorexia knives torture testing. Thin? Thinner!

Thread Starter: Ralph G

I was playing aroung with some small knives I made from very thin stock. In general the trend goes to thicker blades - I think most users fear that thinner knives will break much too esay. I know no one I am aware of now (not that it doesnt exist) who did some testing on thin stock knives...

Last Post By: Bob Shaver Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    Williams_27

O1 Hardening Problem

Thread Starter: Williams_27

I wonder if anyone could help me, I'm currently making my first knife, everything was going great until the heat treatment today. I have an electronic temperature controlled kiln at work that I'm using to heat treat the blade. The process I took is as follows: Pre heat to 500, then up to...

Last Post By: Williams_27 Yesterday, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    Navaja

Secret Santa 2014

Thread Starter: Navaja

Secret Santa 2014 :cuttree: It's that time of year again :happy44: & this year I've got the job of doing the Secret Santa, much the same as previous years with this first post being an edited (2013 would be wrong) shameless copy & paste from Nicknohair last year ;). Names on the list...

Last Post By: Neil2188 Yesterday, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    Russell White

Unfinished project kits - Updated

Thread Starter: Russell White

Hi folks, these were a WIP project started quite a few months ago here but, as most of you know, I was taken ill in October and spent 3 months in hospital so the project stalled. I tried a few weeks ago to make some progress on them, but my stay in hospital had taken more out of me than I thought....

Last Post By: kenj Yesterday, 11:29 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com