• rapier

There is no available content written by rapier
  • Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: SFJ666 Yesterday, 11:54 PM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    sal

Forum knife? - Discussion

Thread Starter: sal

Years ago, there was a long discussion on making a forum knife for the BB forum. After much discussion, it was narrowed to two models (a Native Slipit and a custom design). We made two protos and sent them in to BB. As it turned out, the Native model was selected. Then the Golden factory ended...

Last Post By: OldGreyDog Today, 09:37 AM Go to last post
    Nice65

Forum knife - Sign up thread

Thread Starter: Nice65

Ok, this looks like a go. :) The knife is an Urban leaf blade in Elmax, handle is British Racing Green FRN, it will carry the BB logo. So, a list is needed for numbers. Sal will produce at least 100 to keep the collectors happy, what are we going to add to the list? 1. Nice65 x 1 2....and...

Last Post By: Uriel Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    polecat

Building a custom gun stock.

Thread Starter: polecat

Pictured below is my Mk 2 AA TX200, best spring rifle I ever owned, consistently very accurate and powerful. Came with the Beech stock which is functional but heavy and boring so for a while I have thought about changing it, Was in one of the Gun shops a couple of weeks ago and had hold of a TX...

Last Post By: Renegade Master Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    zorro

2015 Orchardjam.

Thread Starter: zorro

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. :D Yes folks, it's time for the annual cat herding debacle, AKA "when shall we annoy the hell out of zorros neighbours this year debate?" :P I'm leaning towards mid July, but as ever I will try to accommodate the majority of friends and...

Last Post By: John56 Yesterday, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    goat

KITH - Mudlarking, Flotsam, driftwood

Thread Starter: goat

Happy new year folks. To kick off 2015 I thought it might be nice to have a KITH. In case you don't know, a KITH stands for Knife in the Hat. People sign up, make a knife and the names are drawn out a hat and the first person sends their knife on to the second and so on. Theme follows on from...

Last Post By: Mark1 Yesterday, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    kris j

ebay grinder

Thread Starter: kris j

Just wondered if anyone has spotted this before. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331555115567&alt=web The last couple have gone for 330 inc postage. Seem pretty good. Check the vid https://youtu.be/_D1pwrpcvy8

Last Post By: timgunn1962 Today, 04:56 AM Go to last post
    cybertrix

Anyone interested in a Friction Folder KITH

Thread Starter: cybertrix

I have decided to design a new friction folder for myself so I thought about making it a KITH. I am looking at a UK legal blade length but apart from that anything goes. Are any of you interested in joining in, I am thinking about a finish date of sometime in July.

Last Post By: cybertrix Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    Stuart Mitchell

Steak Knife Prototype WIP...

Thread Starter: Stuart Mitchell

I have a little job on the go that is perfect for a WIP, I say perfect, maybe a little premature as the job is not actually commissioned yet :whistling: The brief is for a steak knife, or rather a set of them, the 'possible' commissioner is a Michelin* gastro pub up north, in more detail the...

Last Post By: Frederiek Yesterday, 12:27 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com