• rapier

There is no available content written by rapier
  • Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

John56

Tutorial: Wood sheath with leather braids

Wonderful design and workmanship Eelis, thanks for showing. Go to last post

John56 01-03-15 10:18 AM
    Basemetal

Tutorial: Wood sheath with leather braids

Thanks for that Eelis :)
    We've promoted your post to an Article on our Homepage . Go to last post

Basemetal 28-02-15 08:48 PM
  • Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: mulletman6 Yesterday, 03:14 PM Go to last post
    Danzo

Ah, Sebenza!

Thread Starter: Danzo

Hi folks For those of you from South Africa this is not going to be a celebration of my job, nor even of work in general, but just a few comments about my knife made by Chris Reeve. Because for those who didn't know, 'Sebenza' translates as 'work' in an indigenous tongue. I'm not going to...

Last Post By: fluffy Yesterday, 08:46 AM Go to last post
    Danzo

The League of Pipe Smokers

Thread Starter: Danzo

Hi folks Given the interest expressed in this thread: http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50745 I'm very pleased to announce the formation of the League of Pipe Smokers. :D

Last Post By: caskwith Yesterday, 11:55 AM Go to last post
    papstomahawks

Paps Tomahawks

Thread Starter: papstomahawks

Hello Everyone, Iím Pawel and Iím from Poland*. I have been checking works of local knife makers for some time and decided to show my own tomahawk projects. All I know about forging and grinding Iíve learned from my brother, Grzegorz (who has actually posted some of his damascus knives here,...

Last Post By: goat Yesterday, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    Longstrider

Longstrider Strops and Starkie Blue

Thread Starter: Longstrider

After many requests for the strops I use I have now made a batch-load which I can offer for sale. The strops are 18" long and 2" wide. Like their maker, they are far from pretty, but they're good at getting an edge polished and truly sharp :) They are made from the same leather I have been using...

Last Post By: Roadcat Yesterday, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    polecat

Building a custom gun stock.

Thread Starter: polecat

Pictured below is my Mk 2 AA TX200, best spring rifle I ever owned, consistently very accurate and powerful. Came with the Beech stock which is functional but heavy and boring so for a while I have thought about changing it, Was in one of the Gun shops a couple of weeks ago and had hold of a TX...

Last Post By: rabbit sniper Today, 04:11 AM Go to last post
    Uke

I've caught the NATO bug!

Thread Starter: Uke

Yes indeed, I've been well and truly won over by the NATO strap! I'm a big fan of my cheap but dependable Seiko 5s and the addition of the NATO strap has breathed a new lease of life into them! Shame on me for not knowing about this entire world of straps! I've not even started with the Zulus...

Last Post By: Essexman Yesterday, 11:34 AM Go to last post
    jhobson

I've Pimped my Perris

Thread Starter: jhobson

I bought a Perris lathe a year ago, thinking it would be just as good as a Cowells (they cost £3K). It was rubbish. Throwing good money after bad, and obscene amounts of time, it now looks OK. Probably doesn't work any better :( It's got some cool features: backgear, auto traverse, a long...

Last Post By: jhobson Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    Ostap

Ostap Knives

Thread Starter: Ostap

Hello! I have my topic with designs on this nice forum (here: www.britishblades.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=81 ) and now want to show You my first custom knife: Steel is ELMAX (60-61 HRC with freezing). As it is my first knife it have my handmade signature. Thanks for watching...

Last Post By: trap1 Yesterday, 11:40 AM Go to last post
    padbadger

Any experience of the Snugpak Sleeka 'Softie' jacket?

Thread Starter: padbadger

I've been thinking about picking up a Snugpak Sleeka jacket for the winter but have noticed the army surplus 'Softie' jacket for a fair bit less - does anyone have any experience with either of them? I wondered if there was much difference between the two.

Last Post By: lucky21 Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com