• Afromonk

There is no available content written by Afromonk
  • Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: gregs656 Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    Simon G

Let's See Your Pistols

Thread Starter: Simon G

So, in the "let's see your rifles" thread, Rapidboy suggested a pistol thread. And as we always listen to the mods on here, let's give RB what he wants! (As opposed to what he needs!:D ) For UK mainland residents, obviously muzzle loaders and air. But for our friends in the not so discriminated...

Last Post By: SLT.AMBEMC Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    Smiling-Knife

Circa WW1 Military Folders

Thread Starter: Smiling-Knife

The basic army-issue clasp knife with marline spike and tin opener in the first part of the 1900s was the pattern 6353/1905. It first appeared in 1905 and remained basically the same until the start of WWII. The original spec comprised of stag scales. The first knife in pic 1 is an example made by...

Last Post By: Sola Virtus Yesterday, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    kris j

ebay grinder

Thread Starter: kris j

Just wondered if anyone has spotted this before. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331555115567&alt=web The last couple have gone for 330 inc postage. Seem pretty good. Check the vid https://youtu.be/_D1pwrpcvy8

Last Post By: Nick_ Yesterday, 07:39 PM Go to last post
    Phillipsted

Spyderco SlipIt Mods in Wood

Thread Starter: Phillipsted

I've been doing Spyderco Mule scales for a couple of years, and I recently got into modding Spyderco folders as well. Because of the unlined screw-based construction, the UKPK and Urban are great knives to re-scale. I generally like to work in wood, so strength and rigidity is a major issue for...

Last Post By: myconstantsmile Yesterday, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    G&T

Benchmade axis lock seized..

Thread Starter: G&T

I ordered a Benchmade mini Ritter in M390 from the US last year and have just received a letter from customs stating it has been seized... This is infinitely frustrating as Benchmade axis lock knives are freely available to buy in the UK. I'll challenge the seizure but am not holding out much...

Last Post By: Chris68 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    tomancik

Please help me identifying this knife

Thread Starter: tomancik

Hi To make a long story short - I found this one approximately 25 years ago in a lake in the Rocky Mountains on a holiday. No sheath :D. Here a photo: Hope the community can help me. Maybe an old Cold Steel? There is no inscription visible anywhere. Obviously it is now well used, and really...

Last Post By: TLM Yesterday, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    zenaldiak

April 2016

Thread Starter: zenaldiak

I make some leather sheats in this month, the knives are not my works. 5 mm and 3 mm leather

Last Post By: zenaldiak Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    Smackumdown

Straight back 1095 hunter

Thread Starter: Smackumdown

A recently finished project involving setting up hot blueing from a recipe of chemicals off the net Hand Forged 1095 blade with hamon hot blued key bar steel fittings and cocobolo handle Better quality photos to follow later Thanks for looking

Last Post By: bones61 Yesterday, 05:02 PM Go to last post
    sherman1973

New scales on ESEE 3

Thread Starter: sherman1973

Finally got some new scales on my ESEE 3 Really has made a huge difference in usability; it really was very uncomfortable before :( now it is perfect..and looks much better as well. Really makes me wonder why they put such poor scales on it in the factory? before picture After with new...

Last Post By: Nice65 Yesterday, 11:30 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com