• Afromonk

There is no available content written by Afromonk
  • Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Dr Gonzo Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    Ross

Ask-A-Cop, knives and related issues

Thread Starter: Ross

Hi folks, after speaking with Martyn & Danzo about this thread, we've decided to go ahead with it. I'm a cop based in Edinburgh. Some law does vary between England and Scotland but the knife laws are the same so I should be pretty much on track with my answers. I will try and offer my thoughts on...

Last Post By: tanstaafl Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    Kitman22

Your Watch,torch,knife combo (pics pls)

Thread Starter: Kitman22

Hi guys, Well I was taking some pics of some of my gear when I came across the idea for what could be a great thread full with lots of eye candy for us all to see :D How about a thread full of pic of three of our most fav things here on BB? so... what is your wrist watch, torch & knife EDC...

Last Post By: fishhunter Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Chastiser

What did you do to your truck today?

Thread Starter: Chastiser

kinda work in progress thread. if you have carried out any work on your vehicle, post the details here. this can be useful as someone reading through may want to do the same job and will then know who to pm for help. today, i changed the front shocks and adjusted the front wheel bearings on my...

Last Post By: bayvillageidiot Today, 01:55 PM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: alan-g Today, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    Niloticus1

Airline Friendly EDC Tool Question

Thread Starter: Niloticus1

Hi, Wasn't sure where to put this question so apologies in advance if it's in the wrong place... I fly up to 100 times a year and sometimes end up in some very dodgy places. I like to double lock all my bags and cases with zip ties (coloured ones so I can be sure nobody has messed with my...

Last Post By: john k Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    8steve88

Interesting SanRenMu

Thread Starter: 8steve88

I noticed a new (to me) SanRenMu while looking around knife based websites, as you do. The SanRenMu 9054 MUC-GP . . Another bottle opener? . A flipper and a slip-joint!

Last Post By: earthman Today, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    Prophecy

Recommend a camping chair...

Thread Starter: Prophecy

I'm after a camping chair for car camping in the summer. This sort of thing... I bought a chair last year from a local camping store, but I took it back as it was so uncomfortable. The top of the front legs would stick into my thighs when I sat down, and I've noticed that this is a...

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    alphaburner

.22 lr advice

Thread Starter: alphaburner

Right all, I currently have 3 guns. .308 for Sika and Fallow, O/U for pigeon and walked up game and currently a .17hmr for rabbits. I'm getting very little shooting in with the .17 and have decided to change. I have had several .22 air rifles but I think I'm going to go for a .22lr. So I'm looking...

Last Post By: alphaburner Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com