• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: I D Howe Yesterday, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Paul W Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: spankone Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    Russell White

Folder buildalong (Finished)

Thread Starter: Russell White

Hi folks, following on from this thread and after discussing with the mods it has been decided to leave this buildalong in the matrix for the time being as opposed to members projects as we agreed it would be unfair to others posting there to have this keep bumping their thread down. So, here we...

Last Post By: camperman Yesterday, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: Grew007 Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    Relin

Spyderco Mike Read collaboration prototype knife passaround

Thread Starter: Relin

As per the Spyderco PITS knife thread Sal has kindly offered to send me the prototype to run a passaround. In case you have been in a cave for the last year or so the knife in question is this one: I'm limiting this passaround to 10 places, with a maximum of 2 weeks per person to try...

Last Post By: gregs656 Yesterday, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    gray

The new 2013 Bear Grylls Ultimate PRO Survival Knife

Thread Starter: gray

What's the general opinion about the new 2013 Bear Grylls Ultimate PRO Survival Knife? I know it's not in the hand yet so it's possibly unfair to ask this. It would certainly addresses the full tang issues of the mark I version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CH1ZOaAalY However, as I do not...

Last Post By: subwoofer Yesterday, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    AbooPham

ABOO workshop knives

Thread Starter: AbooPham

Hi everybody, My name is Aboo Pham, I am from Vietnam. I want to create a new topic that contain my all handmade knives, i will updated a process usualy. I like traditional knives and materials. Here are some knives i made. Hope you like it. :) Seax:

Last Post By: megalift Yesterday, 10:30 PM Go to last post
    alphaburner

.22 lr advice

Thread Starter: alphaburner

Right all, I currently have 3 guns. .308 for Sika and Fallow, O/U for pigeon and walked up game and currently a .17hmr for rabbits. I'm getting very little shooting in with the .17 and have decided to change. I have had several .22 air rifles but I think I'm going to go for a .22lr. So I'm looking...

Last Post By: Sixtyten Today, 07:01 AM Go to last post
    carlMichael

Sunset... in progress

Thread Starter: carlMichael

Hi to all of you! Time to start up a new knife build. My plan is to make a full antler knife whit reindeer and moose antler. So here we go a few pic at time: This is all the part in the knife. Reindeer fore the sheath, Moose the red ones and the rest also reindeer.

Last Post By: Mafro Yesterday, 03:40 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com