• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: avoidspam Yesterday, 10:30 PM Go to last post
    Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: skull-collector Yesterday, 06:21 PM Go to last post
    owen bush

How about a british Bowie (Booeey) build along ?

Thread Starter: owen bush

I was wondering if any of you makers fancied doing a bowie build along in october /november ? sort of like a kith but you do not have to give it away at the end!!! I recon over a couple of weeks so as to not let it straggle out too far and we could really get into it? how about starting on...

Last Post By: Buddy Yesterday, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    parkman

Importing knives.

Thread Starter: parkman

The following are liable to seizure at entry into the UK: Any knife which opens automatically by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in or attached to the handle of the knife, sometimes known as a "flick knife," or any knife which has a blade which is released by gravity...

Last Post By: Essexman Today, 11:52 AM Go to last post
    papstomahawks

Paps Tomahawks

Thread Starter: papstomahawks

Hello Everyone, Iím Pawel and Iím from Poland*. I have been checking works of local knife makers for some time and decided to show my own tomahawk projects. All I know about forging and grinding Iíve learned from my brother, Grzegorz (who has actually posted some of his damascus knives here,...

Last Post By: ewok Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    Chui

Bardster's - camping May Bank Holiday w/e

Thread Starter: Chui

24th / 25th / 26th May Just confirmed with Paul that we are on for another :banana: Ok, details from last years which will be updated/verified as necessary, but all basically the same:

Last Post By: mick spain Yesterday, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: Skellz Yesterday, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    gray

Sorry little moan - Leatherman carried by a police officer in Tesco.

Thread Starter: gray

Hi All Just wondered what's going on here. Popped into my local supermarket to buy a sandwich and in front of me in the queue were two police officers in uniform. Obviously on duty and getting their lunch too. No problems with any of that. However, on one of the officer's 'utility belt'...

Last Post By: Kiri Today, 06:03 AM Go to last post
    AbooPham

ABOO workshop knives

Thread Starter: AbooPham

Hi everybody, My name is Aboo Pham, I am from Vietnam. I want to create a new topic that contain my all handmade knives, i will updated a process usualy. I like traditional knives and materials. Here are some knives i made. Hope you like it. :) Seax:

Last Post By: AbooPham Yesterday, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    carlMichael

Sunset... in progress

Thread Starter: carlMichael

Hi to all of you! Time to start up a new knife build. My plan is to make a full antler knife whit reindeer and moose antler. So here we go a few pic at time: This is all the part in the knife. Reindeer fore the sheath, Moose the red ones and the rest also reindeer.

Last Post By: grangerknives Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com