• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Noddy Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    Ropeman

Let's See your 4x4s

Thread Starter: Ropeman

I started taking the 'Winterise your car' thread a little off topic with waffle about my Land Cruiser so I thought I'd start a little thread for folk to chat about their off road wagons. Here's mine, a 1988 Toyota HJ60. 4.0 litre straight six Diesel engine, astonishingly unsophisticated...

Last Post By: Stuart Mitchell Today, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: Istapp19 Yesterday, 01:27 PM Go to last post
    STUART WILSON

New batch of W.I.P's (June 19th up-date-kukri)

Thread Starter: STUART WILSON

Howdo folks, Happy New Year :) hope everyone has had a good Christmas! As ever my plans pretty much went straight out the window over the festive break reguarding finishing of outstanding knives and sheaths, but I have made some progress on the next batch of blades, some planned some, well...

Last Post By: Paul W Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    suingab

Custom Made Knife Scales. Pictures Here!

Thread Starter: suingab

Hi ALL! I`m making custom scales for stock knives (from G10, Micarta, Wood, Carbon Fiber, C-Tek, Kirinite) Now I`m able to make scales for these knives Spyderco: Military, Paramilitary2, Endura4, Delica4, Stretch, Persistence, Tenacious, Resilience, UKPK older, UKPK newest (coming soon),...

Last Post By: juabbo Yesterday, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    martineden

Mangusta Survival Knife passaround

Thread Starter: martineden

Hello guys and girls, having discussed yesterday about it, me and the maker A. Sinibaldi we would like to run a passaround for the Mangusta prototype. The knife is thatís one I have tried the Mangusta deeply enough, so in the next days the knife will goes back to the maker to be...

Last Post By: Claire Grills Today, 11:40 AM Go to last post
    Penwithian

Shooting Bunnies

Thread Starter: Penwithian

I just got permission from a local farmer to shoot on his land. I have no experience at this so I am going to start with an air rifle and see how it goes. Anyone got any advice on kit and tips? Cheers PS: don't want to spend too much money so any advice on budget air rifle would be very...

Last Post By: Paul W Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    Niloticus1

More Airport Nonsense....

Thread Starter: Niloticus1

I really thought I'd seen it all at our airports but the "security" halfwits have gone and excelled themselves again..... I was travelling through Heathrow on my way to West Africa via Casablanca a few weeks ago and was amazed to be held up at the security check for the crime of having put my...

Last Post By: hughtrimble Today, 12:25 PM Go to last post
    Jedidiah

MICROMESH Micro-abrasives Sales Thread 2014

Thread Starter: Jedidiah

Welcome to the windswept new Micromesh sales thread. Lots of information in this listing people but basically it is a 'new year, new thread' situation as i did last year in 2013 (and 2012, 2011, and 2010). So yeah, we've been here a while and endeavour to satisfy our customers. Custom orders,...

Last Post By: Jedidiah Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com