• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Exodus Today, 10:34 AM Go to last post
    Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    Relin

Any interest in..... A Spyderco / PITS folder?

Thread Starter: Relin

To set the scene a while back Mike Read (PITS) offered me his old grinder as a freebie (still going strong) if i popped up to collect it. While there he was kind enough to make me a wonderful rabbit stew dinner and sit down for conversations all things knifey. I mentioned at the time that...

Last Post By: san-mai-usa Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Ropeman

Let's See your 4x4s

Thread Starter: Ropeman

I started taking the 'Winterise your car' thread a little off topic with waffle about my Land Cruiser so I thought I'd start a little thread for folk to chat about their off road wagons. Here's mine, a 1988 Toyota HJ60. 4.0 litre straight six Diesel engine, astonishingly unsophisticated...

Last Post By: reedx Yesterday, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    Roman Blaha

Knives from the workshop of Roman Blaha

Thread Starter: Roman Blaha

Hello, my name is Roman Blaha. I'm from the Czech Republic. From the town of Znojmo in the heart of beautiful South Moravia. Please excuse my English is not very good. I make knives for two years. From my own damask steel. I would like to share with you the joy of them. Here are some...

Last Post By: Roman Blaha Yesterday, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    Martyn

The Law FAQ

Thread Starter: Martyn

Frequently Asked Questions: Q: How old must I be to buy a knife? A: It is an offence for anyone to sell a knife to any person under 18 years of age in the UK. Section 6 of The Offensive Weapons Act 1996, which is an amendment to section 141 of The Criminal Justice Act 1988 (offensive weapons)...

Last Post By: Basemetal Yesterday, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    stu112

What's on your list?

Thread Starter: stu112

Hi folks. I was just wondering if any of you guys have a list (mental or physical - I have written mine down) of knives you are wanting to buy within the next 6 months or so? I've been away from the "knife world" for 18-24 months until recently and I haven't really caught up with what's what. I...

Last Post By: Paul W Yesterday, 09:55 PM Go to last post
    osu!

New Ganzo - Clear homage?

Thread Starter: osu!

Interesting new Ganzo Again it begs the question when is a homage a fake. Clearly branded Ganzo so hard to argue a fake. However desire clearly 'inspired' by another manufacturer. Ether way for less than 15 I am tempted! Just noticed weighs in at 205g so quite a lump.

Last Post By: habbekuk Today, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    Chui

LW Knives - fixed blade in S35VN

Thread Starter: Chui

The day has come, as I thought it would - but sooner - that am saying, wow - this is good......and from China Daneel is to blame ;) - and started this >thread< - and thought I'd give 'LW Knives' a heads-up. Haven't the time now, but I'll do a quick review on cutting/sharpening ability soon,...

Last Post By: neo Today, 11:56 AM Go to last post
    Manofkent

Tactical kilt. I'm Not joking

Thread Starter: Manofkent

http://www.heinnie.com/Tactical-Duty-Kilt/p--11300/ My goodness. I don't even know what to say about this.

Last Post By: Hossballs Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com