• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: bayvillageidiot Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: northern munkey Yesterday, 05:21 AM Go to last post
    Nice65

Food flasks - Stanley versus Thermos

Thread Starter: Nice65

As the weather has been so miserable of late, I began to get tempted by food flasks. It's not very enjoyable setting up a stove in the wind and rain, but nice to have some hot soup or whatever to warm you up. I decided that 0.5 ltr would be big enough for my needs and read as many reviews as I...

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    Dr Gonzo

Cheap Gas?

Thread Starter: Dr Gonzo

I recently picked up a Jetboil and I'm looking for the cheapest gas possible to run it on. So far I've found these...I'm not really bothered about weight as it will be used for beach day brews and outages to my regular supply...but would be nice to find the smaller canisters ;)

Last Post By: kenj Yesterday, 10:31 PM Go to last post
    snoopdong

Spyderco Urban BB EDITION

Thread Starter: snoopdong

Spyderco Urban BB EDITION The topic of a forum knife has been a long running matter on British Blades, and as a member of only a few years something that appeared to have shifted form over the years but with one constant: it was going to be a Spyderco. In late 2015 things started shifting...

Last Post By: maxus77 Today, 12:17 AM Go to last post
    R.Mainolfi

Pinecone

Thread Starter: R.Mainolfi

Hi Guys, here a drop point, it's one of the knives that I prepared for the ICCE Show (September 23 to 25) in Kansas City. The knife is in CPM154 mirror polished , and the handle is a beautiful stabilized pinecone .

Last Post By: bayvillageidiot Yesterday, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    gregs656

A night in the woods

Thread Starter: gregs656

Had a little trip with Rich last night to some land outside of Rogate he has permission to use - the site of an ill fated BB meet a few years a go one March. Arrived their via the pub. Took a few phone calls to figure out exactly where we could camp as there were a couple of other groups on the...

Last Post By: Nice65 Yesterday, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    R.Mainolfi

Medusa-Perseo a Mainolfi-Montejano collaboration

Thread Starter: R.Mainolfi

Hi Guys, I'm happy to present you this new project. It born to ICCE 2015 show (Knifemakers Guild Show + ABS Show) that this year is in Kansas City. I decided to make a knife for engraving with "Acqua Forte" technique, and Antonio Montejano Engraver is a master in it. The knife will realize is...

Last Post By: R.Mainolfi Yesterday, 07:04 AM Go to last post
    bendeneo

Newbie.... scrap metal question

Thread Starter: bendeneo

Hello all, I am new to this, and I will probably have to ask a number of questions.... apologies. A current question whilst I get my forge up to speed, and buy all the bits and pieces to complete it all..... is what sort of scrap metal would be suitable.... and I appreciate there are big...

Last Post By: snappingturtle Yesterday, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    juttle

Looking for EN42

Thread Starter: juttle

Afternoon all, I'm searching for a supplier of EN42 approx 150mm wide by 10mm thick and you'd think I was asking for the location of the holy grail! Anybody got any ideas! Bob

Last Post By: juttle Yesterday, 09:00 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com