• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: etorix Yesterday, 03:05 PM Go to last post
    Kitman22

Your Watch,torch,knife combo (pics pls)

Thread Starter: Kitman22

Hi guys, Well I was taking some pics of some of my gear when I came across the idea for what could be a great thread full with lots of eye candy for us all to see :D How about a thread full of pic of three of our most fav things here on BB? so... what is your wrist watch, torch & knife EDC...

Last Post By: snoopdong Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: etorix Yesterday, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    suingab

Custom Made Knife Scales. Pictures Here!

Thread Starter: suingab

Hi ALL! I`m making custom scales for stock knives (from G10, Micarta, Wood, Carbon Fiber, C-Tek, Kirinite) Now I`m able to make scales for these knives Spyderco: Military, Paramilitary2, Endura4, Delica4, Stretch, Persistence, Tenacious, Resilience, UKPK older, UKPK newest (coming soon),...

Last Post By: suingab Yesterday, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    coryjones

Wicked edge pro pack 1

Thread Starter: coryjones

i recently bought a wicked edge and im getting a lot better at it now, ive taken a few pictures of the results i have achieved for myself and others, so i thought i should show all you guys what the wicked edge can do! all have been brought to a hair whittling mirror polish

Last Post By: coryjones Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    martineden

Mangusta Survival Knife passaround

Thread Starter: martineden

Hello guys and girls, having discussed yesterday about it, me and the maker A. Sinibaldi we would like to run a passaround for the Mangusta prototype. The knife is thatís one I have tried the Mangusta deeply enough, so in the next days the knife will goes back to the maker to be...

Last Post By: martineden Yesterday, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    bashup

Anvil-in

Thread Starter: bashup

Biennial Norfolk get together for the deformation of perfectly useful metal. 22nd to 24th of August 2014 Venue is NR20 Cost is £30 Directions will be sent out nearer the time but please read them as it is quite important to avoid some of the surrounding private land.

Last Post By: Grimface Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    LiquidMetal

Protecting your knife designs?

Thread Starter: LiquidMetal

Hello people, Just wanted to know if you makers out there go as far as protecting your knife designs via the patent office thus preventing anyone else selling knives based on your work? :S

Last Post By: AndreasH Today, 08:56 AM Go to last post
    celia2007

Leather bifold wallet +

Thread Starter: celia2007

I decide to extend my range of wallets to include some more complicated setups. This is the first of the new range and it is made from a very soft black glazed kidskin (small goat). It is a bifold design with five pockets lined back and it is stitched with black tiger thread. Taking pictures...

Last Post By: Corso Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com