• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: hughtrimble Today, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    Ross

Ask-A-Cop, knives and related issues

Thread Starter: Ross

Hi folks, after speaking with Martyn & Danzo about this thread, we've decided to go ahead with it. I'm a cop based in Edinburgh. Some law does vary between England and Scotland but the knife laws are the same so I should be pretty much on track with my answers. I will try and offer my thoughts on...

Last Post By: SpecialK13 Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Supa

Show Off Your Bikes!

Thread Starter: Supa

I see a lot of 4x4's and motorbike threads on here but not many for the 2 wheeled pedaly variety so here's my brace of 2 wheelers.. My custom DB Peak 29er. She's ugly, she's a brute but she can take a bashing and hasn't bronken in a way I couldn't fix with some allen keys and a hammer! ...

Last Post By: Supa Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post
    wellington03

I*XL Wostenholm markings.

Thread Starter: wellington03

Dating vintage knives is always very difficult and uncertain, it can be done to a degree by looking at the knife, pattern materials used etc a major clue can be how the blade/blades are marked. Just a few details about G Wostenholm markings One of the most well know Sheffield trade...

Last Post By: wvm3hst Today, 04:36 AM Go to last post
    Navaja

Secret Santa 2014

Thread Starter: Navaja

Secret Santa 2014 :cuttree: It's that time of year again :happy44: & this year I've got the job of doing the Secret Santa, much the same as previous years with this first post being an edited (2013 would be wrong) shameless copy & paste from Nicknohair last year ;). Names on the list...

Last Post By: Navaja Today, 01:48 AM Go to last post
    bardster

A little something different.

Thread Starter: bardster

Thought I would show off a project I have just completed. It's an 8ft nylon bullwhip. I used 350ft of gutted paracord. It has three braided bellies re a steel handle and bb shot loaded core. The cover is a 16 strand four seam braid, tapering down to 4 strands. The handle is 20 strand diamond...

Last Post By: gregs656 Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Another Sami style knife

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

This is just another Sami style knife I just finished. Blade is 1086 carbon steel with addition of vanadium. Hand forged by Randal Graham. 110x23x3.5 mm. Handle: masur birch and reindeer antler. Sheath: reindeer antler and leather. Decoration - Sami style antler carving. Comments,...

Last Post By: K-E Lindblad Today, 12:42 PM Go to last post
    Ian Atkinson

2 Guy Stainthorp knives

Thread Starter: Ian Atkinson

I'm fundraising so I have for sale here two Guycep knives, both are new and unused! Prices are for bank transfer with UK postage included, paypal welcome but you'll need to add 4%. Can also post abroad at cost. First up is this large custom knife, 33cm overall, 20cm blade which is bead...

Last Post By: Ian Atkinson Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    Ru Titley

Ru Titley, Companion and big Fella field testing .

Thread Starter: Ru Titley

We tend to spend most of our summer away camping in some fields / woods that belong to an organic working farm where we volunteer and in kind get to stay most of the summer which gives plenty of opportunity to test out knives and gear , do some bushcraft / survival training and some woodland...

Last Post By: bones61 Today, 11:17 AM Go to last post
    Ian Atkinson

Guy Stainthorp Custom Shadow

Thread Starter: Ian Atkinson

I've got two of Guy's Shadows, my other one is back from being refurbed by Guy today and I've decided to keep that one and sell this one as having two is just greedy really :rolleyes: This one is a customised version of the Shadow which I bought directly from Guy in 2011, it's only ever sat in...

Last Post By: Ian Atkinson Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com