• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

• Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: godzilla Yesterday, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    Trucker Al

Fedex refusing to deliver knife in the UK

Thread Starter: Trucker Al

Firstly, if this is in the wrong place could a mod please move it. I ordered a Brak River Bravo 3 from DFT trading on Monday and selected the fedex international economy delivery option. From first receiving the tracking number it has shown an estimated delivery date of Friday 14th (today). ...

Last Post By: James_B Yesterday, 11:51 PM Go to last post

First World War Officers Kukri's

Thread Starter: mrcjgscott

Plenty has been written here and elsewhere about standard issue military kukri. Here are some examples of kukri which I would consider to be made for and carried by officers during WW1, and possibly later. As officers of this period were expected to purchase their own uniform, equipment and...

Last Post By: mrcjgscott Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post

Reminder west midlands meet

Thread Starter: stanners55

REMINDER Details as below and it would help if you could confirm availability/attendance and if you fancy food at 3.00! DATE - 24th November 2015 TIME - 19.30 - 22.00 LOCATION - Stourbridge RFC, Bridgnorth Road, Stourton, DY7 6QZ (west side of town close to A449)

Last Post By: fielder Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post

Homebrew anti scale compound?

Thread Starter: mikew

I want to try making some anti scale compound and was hoping for some tips. I'm thinking of using fire clay and silica sand mixed with water to make a paste. I've also read about adding charcoal to the mix..... Has anyone done this? Could the same paste also be used for hamon? Thanks

Last Post By: Caerleon Today, 12:09 AM Go to last post

a rosewood hide Out

Thread Starter: R.Mainolfi

Hi friends, this is my last work, a Hide Out in CPM154 & Rosewood. Sorry for photos quality, the blade mirror does not allow me to do better.

Last Post By: shadowfax Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post

Alan Wood Bowie ??????

Thread Starter: hastiekid

Hi Guys, just going through my Knives after not looking at them for a couple of years and got my eye in this Bowie. It was given to me about ten years ago by my father and I know nothing about it. It has "A Wood England" engraved on the blade. Does it look like an early Alan Wood creation ?

Last Post By: hastiekid Today, 05:56 PM Go to last post

Help identifying a knife

Thread Starter: subwoofer

The photos show two knives made in Finland. The modern one is a Marttiini Lynx knife 134, but the older one with two blades I cannot identify (mainly through lack of knowledge about makers). I have owned it for around 25 years having been given it by my father, who had owned it but didn't know...

Last Post By: TAHAWK Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    Ru Titley

Spydercos first hawk

Thread Starter: Ru Titley

Just checking out Heinnie's new arrivals page as having lunch and spotted the new Spyderco Szabohawk http://www.heinnie.com/spyderco-szabohawk interesting to see its in D2 and Laci Szabo's designs are legendary.

Last Post By: wazza Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post

Lionsteel M5

Thread Starter: molletta

Lionsteel M5 new in box. Lion Steel Molletta M5 Olive wood. 105 shipped and paypalled. SOLD Lion Steel Molletta M5 G10 satin . 105 shipped and paypalled. Now 100 Lion Steel Molletta M5 G10 stonwashed DLC. 115 shipped and paypalled. Now110

Last Post By: molletta Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com