• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

Celtic Dragon

Lets see your rifles?

Thread Starter: Celtic Dragon

As mine is still in the smiths (and has been for 6 weeks and no end in sight) The parts I have here are being fantasy pimped :D For those results you'll have to wait a few days. In the mean time to aliviate my suffering, lets see yours :D be it pcp, springer, rimmie or centrefire.

Last Post By: packrat Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    sal

Forum knife? - Discussion

Thread Starter: sal

Years ago, there was a long discussion on making a forum knife for the BB forum. After much discussion, it was narrowed to two models (a Native Slipit and a custom design). We made two protos and sent them in to BB. As it turned out, the Native model was selected. Then the Golden factory ended...

Last Post By: Basemetal Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    Roman Blaha

Knives from the workshop of Roman Blaha

Thread Starter: Roman Blaha

Hello, my name is Roman Blaha. I'm from the Czech Republic. From the town of Znojmo in the heart of beautiful South Moravia. Please excuse my English is not very good. I make knives for two years. From my own damask steel. I would like to share with you the joy of them. Here are some...

Last Post By: sako. Yesterday, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    John56

Bardsters: August Bank Holiday 29th - 31st August

Thread Starter: John56

Following on from our May meet, I've spoken to Paul (Bardster) and we are all invited down to sunny Kent for the August Bank Holiday weekend, 29th - 31st August. If you've been before you know just how wonderful the place is and just how accommodating Paul and Hugh the owner are. If you...

Last Post By: fluffy Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
    aarongough

WIP: Designing and building the new Resolute with the help of CNC.

Thread Starter: aarongough

Hey guys! So as you may know over the last few months I bought and then partially rebuilt a Vertical Machining Center (large CNC milling machine). I captured this process on video here: I realized last night that I hadn't done a WIP thread in a long time so I figured I should start one...

Last Post By: aarongough Yesterday, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    gray

Sebenza - Edge retention - but I want one

Thread Starter: gray

Just lately I've been thinking about getting a Sebenza. Quite possibly a position many on here have faced before. When that itch starts again.... :) After many Youtube videos I've seen the differences between the 21, 25, small and large, blades shapes and scales. One thing that I keep coming...

Last Post By: kwackster Today, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    mrcjgscott

Kukri-An Evolution in Pictures

Thread Starter: mrcjgscott

Hello all, First and foremost, this thread is not designed to be a definitive guide to the kukri, rather a visual repository of the more commonly encountered styles. At the current moment in time there is nobody on earth qualified to do justice to such a vast subject. Many have tried, and all...

Last Post By: mrcjgscott Yesterday, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    SilverJohn

Nepalese Kukris

Thread Starter: SilverJohn

Having made a thread showing the British Military kukris in my collection, I thought I'd start another thread with the Nepalese kukris I've picked up along the way. The British Military kukri thread drew out some examples from other members collections and it would be great to see the same here...

Last Post By: spiraltwista Yesterday, 05:26 PM Go to last post
    dkonopinski

High time I did a simple comp.

Thread Starter: dkonopinski

I have acquired an Sanrenmu 7092SUX-PH. I won't tell you how I got it, but suffice it to say that I'm considering marketing the email trail that resulted in it becoming my property as a sovereign insomnia remedy. I'm not always a patient man but I can be bloody minded if I feel I deserve better...

Last Post By: dkonopinski Today, 10:07 AM Go to last post
    TommyD345

Using a Dremel in place of belt sander

Thread Starter: TommyD345

Hi all, So if just had a thought, could I use a Dremel to grind the bevels ect on a knife? I don't have any space for a belt sander, even a small one! So is it possible to get hard use metal work bits for a Dremel? Obviously it wouldn't be easy, but hey I like a challenge! What do ya'll...

Last Post By: johnt1102 Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com