• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Leeroy37 Today, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Dennis H

Enzo updates

Thread Starter: Dennis H

Some news and changes in the EnZo line: 1. EnZo Trapper 95 in O1, D2 and S30V will have a lower grind from 10.5 mm to 8.5 m, to strenghten the egde. Only D2 comes with bead blasted surface. 2. A new model EnZo Trapper 115 mm is under produktion. Scandi grind sandvik 12c27 steel. 3....

Last Post By: Gizmo Today, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    suingab

Custom Made Knife Scales. Pictures Here!

Thread Starter: suingab

Hi ALL! I`m making custom scales for stock knives (from G10, Micarta, Wood, Carbon Fiber, C-Tek, Kirinite) Now I`m able to make scales for these knives Spyderco: Military, Paramilitary2, Endura4, Delica4, Stretch, Persistence, Tenacious, Resilience, UKPK G10, UKPK FRN, Pingo, Spy-DK ZT:...

Last Post By: suingab Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post
    subwoofer

Knives UK 2015

Thread Starter: subwoofer

I'm very surprised not to have seen a thread on Knives UK 2015 yet with it being not far away (28th June), so am going to start one. Apart from having a thread to discuss the show and post pictures afterwards, One thought that occurred to me was that it could be an opportunity to...

Last Post By: Essexman Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    kris j

ebay grinder

Thread Starter: kris j

Just wondered if anyone has spotted this before. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331555115567&alt=web The last couple have gone for 330 inc postage. Seem pretty good. Check the vid https://youtu.be/_D1pwrpcvy8

Last Post By: Jerry Cornelius Today, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    wrasse

Manly Comrade Passaround

Thread Starter: wrasse

Hi Comrades, I need 5 members living in UK eager to have this brand new ''beast'' for a period of 10 days (maximum of 2 weeks) per person.You need only to have more than 20 posts and have been a member here for 24 months or more with clear past :) The knife must be send from one member to...

Last Post By: Noddy Today, 11:03 PM Go to last post
    Jedidiah

UPDATED! Micromesh Thread 2015: The Finale!

Thread Starter: Jedidiah

To cut a long story short, my Micromesh supplier has decided to call it a day and, as i will not be able to source it at such a discounted price, i too and calling it quits. Not to worry though, i have stock and will be selling this but when it has gone, its gone! My supplier has been let down...

Last Post By: Jedidiah Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post
    mikehill

Which tough folder ?

Thread Starter: mikehill

I've just missed out on a Calypso and Native 5 so need some advice guys. I'd like to find something to last me so need the following : Not mega tactical looking, ie tanto ! Strong lock, pref frame lock Nice steel, ZDP, S30V, S35V etc.. G10 or CF or micarta etc.. Tough, it's got to be for...

Last Post By: mikehill Today, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    burntrice

New camping (food prep) knife options

Thread Starter: burntrice

I've been using the Spyderco Bill Moran but fancy a change. The majority of use is for food prep and I find the 3mm blade thickness gets 1/2 way through whatever I've cutting and just snaps the rest rather than cut. What to you guys use for food prep? I cant seem to find anything thin enough,...

Last Post By: Muskett Today, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    mark.177

B@Q rant

Thread Starter: mark.177

first of all im really sorry for the rant, maybe its the heat? but i am extremely peeved off with the general drop in quality of everything these days... i dont usually like to buy anything from B@Q unless im desperate! but now it seems nothing they sell tool wise is worth having! the final straw...

Last Post By: ANDYLASER Today, 12:38 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com