• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

himself

Swiza D04

UPDATE:
    I converted it to UK legal by part cutting the spacer with a dremel and bending it... Go to last post

himself 18-08-16 11:33 AM
  • Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: bagman Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    Aliwren

Zombie blades sale ban

Thread Starter: Aliwren

The description of what a 'zombie knife' is seems so open to interpretation I can see large fixed blade knives being affected. People could genuinely be arguing about whether a knife is designed for use against a zombie or not :rolleyes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37080682

Last Post By: Simon Doyle Yesterday, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Nice65

Food flasks - Stanley versus Thermos

Thread Starter: Nice65

As the weather has been so miserable of late, I began to get tempted by food flasks. It's not very enjoyable setting up a stove in the wind and rain, but nice to have some hot soup or whatever to warm you up. I decided that 0.5 ltr would be big enough for my needs and read as many reviews as I...

Last Post By: bagman Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    STVaskov

my knives STV

Thread Starter: STVaskov

Hello , colleagues and I decided to do one a theme where to show my knive . I apologize for my spelling errors if there are small but use google translator

Last Post By: STVaskov Yesterday, 04:10 PM Go to last post
    DogSoldier73

Leatherman - UK Legal?

Thread Starter: DogSoldier73

Hi all, I'm in the market to get a multitool which will probably stay in the car....Looking at some of the different models from Leatherman I see some of them have locking blades....would that make them illegal if i had one of those in the car? Cheers

Last Post By: Muskett Today, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    Stew

Handle placement?

Thread Starter: Stew

Trying to decide on the placement for this wood on the knife I'm making for my wife. Of course, she doesn't want to tell me what she thinks with any of it before hand so no pressure! I'm sure she'll tell me if it's not right soon enough afterwards..... Using a stencil of the handle is handy,...

Last Post By: waves Yesterday, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    I D Howe

Small (PW) Hunter

Thread Starter: I D Howe

Hi, leaving tomorrow to it's new owner. Rwl34 full flat grind with 25deg secondary bevel. Ivory white micarta scales with brass fittings. Leather sheath 3.5mm veg tan, oil dyed. Thanks for looking. Ian.

Last Post By: Paul W Yesterday, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    Vincent Vega

Horny wip

Thread Starter: Vincent Vega

Martin, the guy who owns Highland Horn, kindly let me visit his place up on the Black Isle last week. Really nice bloke (looks as scary as hell though!), he let me collect a load of horn and other consumables and I was able to cherry pick some of his white streaked, water buffalo horn. Still...

Last Post By: Vincent Vega Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    peted

Posting of knives???????

Thread Starter: peted

Im not sure if this is the right place but here goes. I often buy knives online and then i get them delivered usually by Royal Mail 2nd class signed for, no problems until today when i was told that the auction house could no longer post knives because they are now classed as "Weapons" and as such...

Last Post By: peted Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    dandan

EKA Swede 9

Thread Starter: dandan

I am thinking of getting one of these new knives - with a black G10 handle. Has any member got one , and what do you think of them? Twin thumb studs , a pocket clip , and a locker. It is a good working stainless steel blade. A change for EKA !! Here is a link to the maker. ...

Last Post By: Hector Today, 08:45 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com