• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

Muskett

I have a Skrama!

Thread Starter: Muskett

I have a Skrama, it arrived today. Testing will have to wait, so this is a my first impression. I really like it. Its not often when someone comes up with a design that is unusual, though something that we have been asking for for yonks but didn't quite know what we wanted. Well in the...

Last Post By: bdshim Yesterday, 09:07 AM Go to last post
    frank1ss1mo

Show us your SAKs ...

Thread Starter: frank1ss1mo

... Because I couldn't find a simular thread less than 5 years old ... How about you "Show off your SAKs?" Standard, Modded, well used, Custom made I love them all ... My soon to be new EDC Safari Trooper beautifully rescaled in cheap Walnut (I know, I supplied it) by Mike Hill ......

Last Post By: Bullseye Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    Arclightuk

Monocular and binocular help...

Thread Starter: Arclightuk

Monocular or binoculars Before we start a few points I have no idea re these items I have a budget of about 50 I would prefer compact They are for spotting boats So with that out the way can anyone help with this

Last Post By: filleep Yesterday, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    Larsmj

Axes and bushcraft knives

Thread Starter: Larsmj

Hi Been busy lately and have not posted in a while ....I have also been busy in my workshop making some axes and bushcraftknives. My brother and his friend talked me into making a couple of axes for them. They like to stay outdoors and chop things up :) Steel is 6,5 mm 80crv2 hardened to 58 rc...

Last Post By: Larsmj Today, 12:09 AM Go to last post
    pyntee

how do I tell if it really is titanium?

Thread Starter: pyntee

I just bought a titanium spork randomly on Amazon because of reasonable price and my favor to the logo. It is lightweight, but how do I tell if it really is titanium?

Last Post By: bfhb Yesterday, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    Beachlover

SBP Speedster Stoves

Thread Starter: Beachlover

In my present quest for more lightweight kit, I ordered this setup from Speedster Backpacking Products (http://speedsterstoves.co.uk/combined-windscreens/pot-rests.html). The idea was that the windshield and meths burner would work with my Alpkit 900 titanium pot and as you can see, it fits...

Last Post By: stevec Yesterday, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Abyrvalg

Leuku or not?

Thread Starter: Abyrvalg

Don't really know if this knife can be called leuku... )) But anyways, this is collaborative project with Nova Scotian blade smith Rick Marchand, who forged this awesome blade. Steel is 52100 high carbon steel, addition of 1.5% chromium makes it less prone to rust than most of carbon steels...

Last Post By: Scoutmaster Yesterday, 11:53 PM Go to last post
    Steel Nutter

Field friction folder

Thread Starter: Steel Nutter

Hi people here's a design I've been working on based on my fix field model.This is UK edc legal at bang on 3 inches and has a 4.5 inch handle.It's basically as big as it gets for ukedc :D Still gotta do a leather sheath but here she is so far. Specs are g10 handle and spacer and a 3.5mm uhb20c...

Last Post By: tomancik Today, 06:28 AM Go to last post
    GeoffWood

Compact, durable rollerball pen

Thread Starter: GeoffWood

I'm on the hunt for a decent quality rollerball pen. I have a Kaweco Liliput fountain pen which I like a lot, but Kaweco don't do a similar rollerball. Something on the scale of the Liliput would be ideal. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last Post By: Kneil Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    ed_is_dead

Life in the old dog yet

Thread Starter: ed_is_dead

For those of a certain age or discerning taste for high quality rugged functional tents.... I give you the Phazor Dome from Ultimate Equipment. One of six Ultimate/Phoenix tents in my loft. For those who do not get excited by what is now considered "vintage" tents I suggest you hit the back arrow...

Last Post By: Bullseye Today, 05:26 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com