• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

avoidspam

What EDC are you carrying today?

Thread Starter: avoidspam

Thought I'd give this a go. Sorry if it's been tried before but I quite like the version on the other side of the pond. Everyone gets a bit creative with their camera's... Plus it's a nice opportunity to see what's out there....:) Sam

Last Post By: Keyman Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    Donbot

What Did You Order Today?

Thread Starter: Donbot

I'll start off. Well HH got the SR1 back in so i just ordered my first Lion Steel and in sexy orange too! Woohoo, always loved the look of this one. This has to be my last knife for 6 months. Its getting ridiculous now! I justified this one by telling myself it's a Christmas present to...

Last Post By: bdshim Yesterday, 11:14 AM Go to last post
    Longstrider

Longstrider Strops and Starkie Blue

Thread Starter: Longstrider

After many requests for the strops I use I have now made a batch-load which I can offer for sale. The strops are 18" long and 2" wide. Like their maker, they are far from pretty, but they're good at getting an edge polished and truly sharp :) They are made from the same leather I have been using...

Last Post By: TommyD345 Yesterday, 11:15 PM Go to last post
    Stew

Come join in - Kiridashi KITH

Thread Starter: Stew

A KITH - Knife In The Hat - Everyone makes something (in this case a Kiridashi) then a list is made and everyone sends their creation to the next person on the list and everyone receives something from a different maker. --------------- So yesterday I was tasked with cutting some new coir...

Last Post By: juttle Today, 09:13 AM Go to last post
    zorro

2015 Orchardjam.

Thread Starter: zorro

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. :D Yes folks, it's time for the annual cat herding debacle, AKA "when shall we annoy the hell out of zorros neighbours this year debate?" :P I'm leaning towards mid July, but as ever I will try to accommodate the majority of friends and...

Last Post By: zorro Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    bashup

The Anvil Inn

Thread Starter: bashup

Forge-in Cost is 30. 10 people will make this viable and 25+ will likely make it chaotic. Venue is NR20 with specific directions via PM to anyone confirming attendance Date: 1st and 2nd of August Theme: Make a cheese and tomato sandwich.

Last Post By: John56 Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    bathonuk

Beginner knife making adventures:D - WIP (picture heavy)

Thread Starter: bathonuk

Hello there. I was waiting for this moment for a very long time. Some time ago, exactly in November 2013, I finished making my first knives. At that time I made small neck knife and something what has to be sujihiki, but then I broke it and it became a petty knife. I was very happy with them,...

Last Post By: ShaunSA Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    frank1ss1mo

Show us your SAKs ...

Thread Starter: frank1ss1mo

... Because I couldn't find a simular thread less than 5 years old ... How about you "Show off your SAKs?" Standard, Modded, well used, Custom made I love them all ... My soon to be new EDC Safari Trooper beautifully rescaled in cheap Walnut (I know, I supplied it) by Mike Hill ......

Last Post By: Wrangler Yesterday, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    mark.177

B@Q rant

Thread Starter: mark.177

first of all im really sorry for the rant, maybe its the heat? but i am extremely peeved off with the general drop in quality of everything these days... i dont usually like to buy anything from B@Q unless im desperate! but now it seems nothing they sell tool wise is worth having! the final straw...

Last Post By: keith_beef Today, 07:10 AM Go to last post
    martin1973

Spyderco pingo in titanium and elmax now available!

Thread Starter: martin1973

Blade hd and knife centre have these puppys in stock. hopefully they will be available here soon

Last Post By: Essexman Yesterday, 09:02 PM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com