• Subscribe

Become a subscibing member by clicking the button below.

Subscribe
  • Sponsored Links..

• Sponsored Links...

• Recent CMS

• Recent Forum Activity

Albert E

Birds,bugs etc,around us!!

Thread Starter: Albert E

Hi!!We all see and sometimes take pictures of animals around our house,or during our travel vacations!!Here some!!Maybe you have a few from your area too!! A mantis in my garden.

Last Post By: Albert E Yesterday, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Nice65

Forum knife - Sign up thread

Thread Starter: Nice65

Ok, this looks like a go. :) The knife is an Urban leaf blade in Elmax, handle is British Racing Green FRN, it will carry the BB logo. So, a list is needed for numbers. Sal will produce at least 100 to keep the collectors happy, what are we going to add to the list? 1. Nice65 x 1 2....and...

Last Post By: OldGreyDog Yesterday, 11:25 PM Go to last post
    mi174

Mosaic pins - home made

Thread Starter: mi174

Hello :) Im new on this forum but wanted to show You a few pins I made last days. I hope thay are not so bad :C

Last Post By: waves Yesterday, 05:43 PM Go to last post
    TheEnemyWithin

Resources Required

Thread Starter: TheEnemyWithin

Good Morning, I'm going to be having a go at making a knife. Ill be using and old file for my first couple to hope to progress onto some 440 as I get into it. I'm a time served mechanical engineer by trade (although moved into management years ago so I'm a little rusty!) so I do have half an idea....

Last Post By: ValeTudoGuy Yesterday, 11:47 PM Go to last post
    mikew

Simple carbon steel?

Thread Starter: mikew

I'm looking for a very simple carbon steel. I want something that will sharpen very easily and take the finest edge possible. No need for high levels of wear resistance or toughness. Ideally available in excess of 6mm thick bars. Any ideas?

Last Post By: mikew Yesterday, 09:11 AM Go to last post
    stanners55

Knife import

Thread Starter: stanners55

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes (I will keep it simple) Last year I ordered a new knife from Swiza, paying the list price plus transport costs. (Switzerland based) It was delivered on time by DPD I have just had an invoice from DPD claiming I owe them 24.66...

Last Post By: Hattori Hanzo Yesterday, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    ValeTudoGuy

Gift for best man

Thread Starter: ValeTudoGuy

Hi, im getting married in a few months and my best man is someone who would really apreciate a quality knife. I am currently looking at the Karesuando Boar, Helle Sigmund and the Enzo Trapper. I have seen the Karesuando and the Helle in the flesh side by side and they are pretty similar to...

Last Post By: ValeTudoGuy Yesterday, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    The General

Tai Pan by Cold Steel

Thread Starter: The General

Tai Pan by Cold Steel Well this certainly is an interesting knife! 7.5" double edged broad spearpoint blade. The knife came with a stunning factory edge, literally scary shaving sharp! The grind lines are very precise, but the tip is not quite perfectly geometrically ground. OK so its not as...

Last Post By: TheAuditor Yesterday, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    mojofilter

Best 2 x AA torch these days

Thread Starter: mojofilter

Hi guys, just wondering if any opinions on best 2 double A torch these days? Cheers Mojo

Last Post By: Nice65 Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    eds

18650 battery chargers

Thread Starter: eds

Can anyone recommend: A) good mains charger for them B ) a 12v /car charger for them. As mains charger I already have an older Ultra Fire charger. It seems ok but I want to make sure the batteries (panasonic) are kept in top condition as it's for a caving light Cheers

Last Post By: billy56 Today, 12:00 AM Go to last post
  • Alexa

Review britishblades.com on alexa.com