Maker

Odette H with masur birch handle.

It's been a long time since my last post here, so today I would like to show you a new knife. It is an Odette H, made of SF100 stainless steel with black liners and masur birch handle. Black leather sheath made of 4mm veg tan leather and stitched with tiger thread.
    I hope you like her. Feel free to comment as always.
    I have also completed a big update on my website (well almost) so if you have a few minutes to take a look and provide your feedback here, it would be nice.

Thanks for watching

Chris
    Chris - Helsingborg - Sweden

For leather work commissions please contact me through my website using the above link.
    Thank you.

VIP Member

Re: Odette H with masur birch handle.

Beautiful work. Both knife and sheath look flawless.
    "A stockbroker is someone who invests your money until it's all gone" Woody Allen.

Knife looks very good. Website looks good too.

- But - according to the linked Etsy page you have not been taking orders since June 2016 and there is never anything to buy from the store (I check from time to time because I do like your work)

So one has to wonder what is the point of a lovely storefront if there's nothing for sale and no order book?

Maker

Quote Originally Posted by banksy View Post
    Knife looks very good. Website looks good too.

- But - according to the linked Etsy page you have not been taking orders since June 2016 and there is never anything to buy from the store (I check from time to time because I do like your work)

So one has to wonder what is the point of a lovely storefront if there's nothing for sale and no order book?
    Thanks for your good words. The Store page is indeed linked to by Etsy shop which is inactive since the last summer as you very well said. On Etsy I was selling leatherwork but due to my heavy schedule I decided to have it on hold until I could return to my previous state/program.
    Keeping this paige online was one of my concerns as indeed can ultimately work in the wrong direction.
    Do you think it would be better to have a note under each knife on how someone can order one?
    Thanks for your input!

Gizmo, cheers mate, I don't believe in flawless but it's close

For leather work commissions please contact me through my website using the above link.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by celia2007 View Post
    Do you think it would be better to have a note under each knife on how someone can order one?
    I definitely think that would be a good idea if you are in fact taking orders. I for one would have made an enquiry in the past but did not do so because of the statement in your shop that you are too busy to accept new orders. That can't be good for business!

Maker

Quote Originally Posted by banksy View Post
    I definitely think that would be a good idea if you are in fact taking orders. I for one would have made an enquiry in the past but did not do so because of the statement in your shop that you are too busy to accept new orders. That can't be good for business!
    True that.
    I am working on it this very moment! I hope it would be ready tonight.

Thank you.

Maker

I believe the store on my website is now sorted.

Thank you.

Thread Information