UK Knife Axe, Tomahawk, Axe Throwing Association meet up. 9/11 June 2017

Morning everybody,

We are very proud to announce the first UK meet up and competition on 9/11 June 2017.

This will be held at the Woodend Target Sports, Chesterfield Road, Huthwaite, Mansfield, Notts NG17 2QJ

Yes, there will be competitions but it is also, firstly, a meeting of like minded people who enjoy the sport of throwing knives and axes in safe conditions. Plenty of opportunity will be available for practise from complete beginners to International Level.

If you have always wondered how to throw a knife or axe, and make it stick consistently, ;-) , then please ask for full details from knifeaxetomahawk@gmail.com

Rest assured of a friendly weekend with lots of things to throw. Bring your own knives and axes. No problem.

Happy throwing.

Re: UK Knife Axe, Tomahawk, Axe Throwing Association meet up. 9/11 June 2017

This sounds great and I will certainly try and make it. I can't throw things for toffy... But my Grandad used to be able to throw a screwdriver like no ones business. I once saw him take a moving rat out from about 10-15ft.

Thanks for the reply, VTG. . No experience is necessary. We will provide all the gear and tuition. Drop me an email and I'l send you full details, please. :-)

192 looks ?? Only a couple of people interested. Too far away for people ?? Please don't be out off by the word competition. The only way to get better is to learn and we can show you how to do that successfully.

Unashamed bump. :-)

Another bump. :-)

Im no longer going to be able to attend. An opportunity has presented itself for me to spend most of June in Yukon.

I would certianly be interested in any future events though

Il check the calendar

RS, send me a PM if you want more details , mate.

Thread Information